It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:17 am

DzC 2.0 rules query

Tell the world your Dropzone related trials and tribulations!
  • Author

Yeager Wolfmire

DzC 2.0 rules query

PostFri Jan 18, 2019 4:03 am

So will we have a fix to the army building mechanics? they are an absolute pain with how restricted you feel. I would have rather seen rules that state if "X" happens then you may add 2"Z" or 1"Y". me and my friends just ended up for going the rules because we like to have epic battles over ones that end up excluding units we really wanted to bring in. The idea of "NOT HAVING OVER 1/3 IN POINTS FOR A BATTLEGROUP" makes sense and we kept that. Hell, we've been thinking of lowering it to 1/4 so the squads end up being more dynamic when it comes to which to activate first. But I like to stay close to the rules as well, which is why I'm asking this question
Death is written in these pages, and I'm the author

Nobody

Re: DzC 2.0 rules query

PostFri Jan 18, 2019 6:29 am

Yeager Wolfmire wrote:So will we have a fix to the army building mechanics? they are an absolute pain with how restricted you feel. I would have rather seen rules that state if "X" happens then you may add 2"Z" or 1"Y". me and my friends just ended up for going the rules because we like to have epic battles over ones that end up excluding units we really wanted to bring in. The idea of "NOT HAVING OVER 1/3 IN POINTS FOR A BATTLEGROUP" makes sense and we kept that. Hell, we've been thinking of lowering it to 1/4 so the squads end up being more dynamic when it comes to which to activate first. But I like to stay close to the rules as well, which is why I'm asking this question

Current beta rules do change the army construction a bit, but not in that direction. https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0965/ ... 9112885107 (skip to page 5).

Basically shuffles around what "types" are under what battlegroups. It does make heavy and exotic units more accessible though.

Return to General Discussion