It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:19 pm

TTCombat Q/A --- FAQ Video

Tell the world your Dropzone related trials and tribulations!
  • Author

juz

Re: TTCombat Q/A --- FAQ Video

PostMon Mar 19, 2018 5:08 am

i dont think the sky is falling..just some teething issues with handover / takeover...a tbh v2 wasnt going to happen until ttcombat helped out...
call me overly optimistic but v2will mean either broader player base or cheaper minis ;) ...win win

SwordOfJustice

Hawk Talon

PostMon Mar 19, 2018 12:14 pm

Lorn wrote:
Nobody wrote:*Special Commanders are now available in tournaments

Terrible idea, did they state any reason for that or is this just a plan for V2?

Nobody wrote:*Forum is considered dead, if fans want to run their own forum that's fine, but all of their communication is through facebook and that's how they're keeping it.

:(

There is another thread for players taking over the forum. TTCombat are very supportive.

Special Commanders used as they are is a terrible idea as they very poorly balanced. I suppose we all have to write some mature, considered feedback for TTCombat about them.

My hope is that we get a player run forum off the ground, have an excellent thread analysing the famous commanders with well thought out ideas on balancing them better. Then we can point the TTCombat team to read the thread. I believe they're still learning the game. If they're smart about their business, they'll realise that a well balanced rule system will help sell their games. They don't have the momentum, history and resources of a company like GW behind them to ignore rules balance.
We have evolved beyond mere flesh and bone. We are the Post Human Republic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBC9LIUpKeo

juz

PostMon Mar 19, 2018 1:31 pm

"" the momentum, history and resources of a company like GW behind them to ignore rules balance.""

ouch
QFT

BwanaJoe

PostMon Mar 19, 2018 4:28 pm

juz wrote:10 stores 50 states...I'm really hoping for the US ( and the game in general) this improves after the convention season...

It had better. I queried MIniature Market (I doubt the War Store will be much differentj, “At this time it does not appear that there is US distribution for Dropzone Commander now that it has been taken over by the new manufacturer. We do plan on bringing new items in as soon as they see US distribution.”

Nobody

PostMon Mar 19, 2018 11:27 pm

BwanaJoe wrote:
juz wrote:10 stores 50 states...I'm really hoping for the US ( and the game in general) this improves after the convention season...

It had better. I queried MIniature Market (I doubt the War Store will be much differentj, “At this time it does not appear that there is US distribution for Dropzone Commander now that it has been taken over by the new manufacturer. We do plan on bringing new items in as soon as they see US distribution.”

Did you mention Kingsley to them?

Warstore is tied pretty closely to E-figures so dunno if they'd be interested, but I always got the impression that Minature Market is more willing to source from other places.

BwanaJoe

PostMon Mar 19, 2018 11:39 pm

Nobody wrote:
BwanaJoe wrote:

Did you mention Kingsley to them?

Warstore is tied pretty closely to E-figures so dunno if they'd be interested, but I always got the impression that Minature Market is more willing to source from other places.

I didn’t. I figured they’ve been in contact with TT already.
Previous

Return to General Discussion