It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:36 am


Quick reference sheets

Tell the world your Dropzone related trials and tribulations!
  • Author
  • Message
Offline

shuul

  • Posts: 51
  • Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:14 am

Re: Quick reference sheets

PostWed Aug 12, 2015 8:25 pm

Tar Palantir wrote:
shuul wrote:Just checked PHR, 2 mistakes I noticed:
1. Juno Huntsman cannon needs SC rule.
2. Valkiries are named as Sirens

Thanks for the note. I'll fix it as soon as I have access to my computer again.


my bad, Huntsman cannon doesn't have SC, it seems I cheated in all my games :)
Offline
User avatar

killionaire

  • Posts: 357
  • Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:22 pm

Re: Quick reference sheets

PostThu Aug 13, 2015 6:13 am

Yeah, the gun's even worse than you expected. It's really atrocious, there's no reason it shouldn't be E8 or E9 (based on Resistance numbers for a '90mm gun'). :P
Offline
User avatar

Ravager

  • Posts: 268
  • Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:16 am
  • Location: New Zealand

Re: Quick reference sheets

PostThu Aug 13, 2015 6:22 am

killionaire wrote:Yeah, the gun's even worse than you expected. It's really atrocious, there's no reason it shouldn't be E8 or E9 (based on Resistance numbers for a '90mm gun'). :P

Especially considering its explicitly stated to be a High-Velocity 90mm gun. HV guns generally have superior penetration capability to explosive based shells. It's actually one of the reasons for the modern shift to AP(FS)DS rounds over HEAT.
Offline
User avatar

racephysics

  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:15 pm
  • Location: Memphis, TN, U.S.A.

Re: Quick reference sheets

PostThu Aug 13, 2015 3:57 pm

Ravager wrote:
killionaire wrote:Yeah, the gun's even worse than you expected. It's really atrocious, there's no reason it shouldn't be E8 or E9 (based on Resistance numbers for a '90mm gun'). :P

Especially considering its explicitly stated to be a High-Velocity 90mm gun. HV guns generally have superior penetration capability to explosive based shells. It's actually one of the reasons for the modern shift to AP(FS)DS rounds over HEAT.


+1
I sometimes combine firearm marksmanship with roleplaying games:
Shadowrun http://goo.gl/RQVoVW
The Frost Giant's Daughter http://goo.gl/xYpNFF
Offline
User avatar

Starscream81

  • Posts: 31
  • Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Quick reference sheets

PostFri Aug 14, 2015 9:29 pm

I noticed the sheets may need a small revision for vampires, hazard suits and ronin due to their recent rules update
But in anycase these sheets are awesome! extremely handy!
Offline
User avatar

Tar Palantir

  • Posts: 79
  • Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 9:52 am
  • Location: Madrid, Spain

Re: Quick reference sheets

PostWed Sep 02, 2015 7:17 pm

Well, finally back from holidays, so time to update the sheets. Now they match the last update (so Katanas at 37 points :( ), and name of Valkyries has been corrected as well.

Cheers
Offline
User avatar

racephysics

  • Posts: 128
  • Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:15 pm
  • Location: Memphis, TN, U.S.A.

Re: Quick reference sheets

PostThu Sep 03, 2015 12:31 am

Again thanks so much for putting these together.

I'll add that the Resistance's Rocket Technicals went from E6 to an incredibly dangerous E7, so that still needs changing.

That Focus 2 is brutal, now ever more so.
I sometimes combine firearm marksmanship with roleplaying games:
Shadowrun http://goo.gl/RQVoVW
The Frost Giant's Daughter http://goo.gl/xYpNFF
Offline
User avatar

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

  • Posts: 5215
  • Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 7:16 am
  • Location: Gilbert, AZ, USA

Re: Quick reference sheets

PostThu Sep 03, 2015 8:34 am

racephysics wrote:Again thanks so much for putting these together.

I'll add that the Resistance's Rocket Technicals went from E6 to an incredibly dangerous E7, so that still needs changing.

That Focus 2 is brutal, now ever more so.

It should also be noted that the Warlord's Retinue of Rocket Technicals are also E7, per a post Simon made here after the Errata came out and people questioned why it hadn't been done there. I think that post is in the Errata review thread, but I can't recall off the top of my head which forum that's in...
I love my job (well, I love having a job), but a bad day of gaming beats a good day of work every time!

http://www.theroadtovalhalla.blogspot.com
Offline
User avatar

Tar Palantir

  • Posts: 79
  • Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 9:52 am
  • Location: Madrid, Spain

Re: Quick reference sheets

PostThu Sep 03, 2015 3:22 pm

Ok, now it's corrrect. E7 on technicals. Thanks for your feeback! ;)
Offline
User avatar

SwordOfJustice

Hawk Talon

  • Posts: 2582
  • Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:40 am

Re: Quick reference sheets

PostThu Oct 01, 2015 12:52 am

These are great. Thanks.
We have evolved beyond mere flesh and bone. We are the Post Human Republic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBC9LIUpKeo
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests