It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:42 pm

Quick reference sheets

Tell the world your Dropzone related trials and tribulations!
  • Author

Tar Palantir

Re: Quick reference sheets

PostThu Apr 09, 2015 9:33 pm

Sheets updated with the new command units.

Enjoy!

Tasantherus

PostFri Apr 10, 2015 11:48 am

Wow!!! These are truly awesome, thank you for the time and effort you put into these.

Sholto

PostFri Apr 10, 2015 12:56 pm

Thanks for doing these - they are fantastic :)

Tar Palantir

PostTue Aug 11, 2015 4:11 pm

I'm updating the quick reference sheets to match the latest new models. So far I have only completed UCM, which is my main army. It's taking me a little time, because I've needed to refurbish the layout from 2 doble-side pages to 3. Due to having more room, I've included the Standard Army Roster to help building army lists.

As always, I'm open to feedback, so if you notice anything wrong or just anything that can improved, just tell me.

racephysics

PostTue Aug 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Tar Palantir wrote:I'm updating the quick reference sheets to match the latest new models. So far I have only completed UCM, which is my main army. It's taking me a little time, because I've needed to refurbish the layout from 2 doble-side pages to 3. Due to having more room, I've included the Standard Army Roster to help building army lists.

As always, I'm open to feedback, so if you notice anything wrong or just anything that can improved, just tell me.

Hey thanks for making these. They look great.

Please consider adding the new info on Shaltari gates going up, though I'm still not sure if the Caiman went up in the new hardback.

Major Awesome wrote:
I have a copy of the special edition book as well from GenCon, and the point changes for gates are not as extreme as expected.

Gaia are 80.
Eden are 50.
Spirits are 43.
I sometimes combine firearm marksmanship with roleplaying games:
Shadowrun http://goo.gl/RQVoVW
The Frost Giant's Daughter http://goo.gl/xYpNFF

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

PostWed Aug 12, 2015 7:35 am

racephysics wrote:Please consider adding the new info on Shaltari gates going up, though I'm still not sure if the Caiman went up in the new hardback.

The Caiman is a Reconquest: Phase 1 unit, so it's not in the hardback Special Edition Rules. We need to wait and see what Hawk decides to do with its points, and when...

Also, Major Awesome is correct on the gates' points costs, as he has the hardback (I know; I picked it up for him at GenCon...). :D
I love my job (well, I love having a job), but a bad day of gaming beats a good day of work every time!

http://www.theroadtovalhalla.blogspot.com

Tar Palantir

PostWed Aug 12, 2015 8:41 am

I've finally finished all the reference sheets (including an update to Resistance's). I was hesitant about whether to include new points costs that are not in a "super official" update :D But after thinking it twice I said: What the heck! After all this a DzC fan making something for other fans. We know Hawk has made the changes, so: why not?

You will probably have alreday noticed that I've rearranged the order of all units. Now, intead of following the order on the books, they are organised by unit type, making it more intuitive imho:

Command
Standard
Support
Heavy
Scout
Transports
FMs
Infantry

I've also included the organization chart, so everybody can write their lists only with the sheets, even without FFoR (which I presonally use a LOT-awesome tool).

So, here they are. If you notice that I missed something, please tell me. I will be on holidays though, so won't be able to update them in a time, but I check the forum regularly, so as soon as I come back, I will update everything you ask.

Cheers

P.D: Maybe it would be a good idea if the moderators pinned this thread. Last time it had fallen to the 5th page

shuul

PostWed Aug 12, 2015 12:31 pm

Just checked PHR, 2 mistakes I noticed:
1. Juno Huntsman cannon needs SC rule.
2. Valkiries are named as Sirens

snolb

Hawk Talon

PostWed Aug 12, 2015 1:31 pm

Haven't really noitce this before. But this is awesome! Thank you! :)
Official the worst player in Sweden!

Dedicated DzC Swedish Facebook group!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/702576909788030/

Tar Palantir

PostWed Aug 12, 2015 3:32 pm

shuul wrote:Just checked PHR, 2 mistakes I noticed:
1. Juno Huntsman cannon needs SC rule.
2. Valkiries are named as Sirens

Thanks for the note. I'll fix it as soon as I have access to my computer again.

snolb wrote:Haven't really noitce this before. But this is awesome! Thank you! :)

You're welcome. Thank you too. I really hope everybody finds it useful. Maybe pinning it would help it doen't fall into oblivion. :D
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion