It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 7:59 am

Unit cards

Tell the world your Dropzone related trials and tribulations!
  • Author

Warjacked

Hawk Talon

Re: Unit cards

PostMon Aug 22, 2016 7:37 pm

Thanks for making these. I might end up actually abusing the back of the card to put the extra rules involved on my copy after I get through with some 3d sculpting projects as the rules for movement types and such are seldom remembered. The bulk of the games being played on your average cityscape maps makes it easy to forget some of them.

samspace

Hawk Talon

PostTue Aug 23, 2016 3:44 pm

What apps do people use to modify their unit cards? I.e. Add special rules. Don't want to pay for Adobe. :)

jgcpalmer

PostTue Aug 23, 2016 4:12 pm

I've been using PDFEscape
https://www.pdfescape.com/

Abrusio

PostFri Aug 26, 2016 8:11 am

You're welcome ! :)

Update of the files (Scourge, PHR, Resistance) to correct a problem with armor value for transition units.

Tar Palantir

PostWed Aug 31, 2016 4:04 pm

Thanks a lot Abrusio for these cards. They are utterly useful, specially the battlegroup ones to indicate activations! Fantastic job!

I personally don't use the unit cards myself because I prefer the reference sheets I made ;), which I'm about to update as soon as I get my hands on Reconquest Phase 2 book, but I've put your battlegroup cards in a printer friendly PDF format. With them it's only print on double sided mode and go. They are made in such a way that if the printer aligns the front and back side of the pages properly, you only have to cut the cards, so people can save a lot of time. It's worked best for me if you print them on 300g paper, which is the approximate paper thickness of the original cards.

If you are interested in these PDFs, I can send them to you so you can write a link on your first post or I can write it here myself. I have UCM, Scourge and Shaltari cards already prepared. I would only have to prepare those for PHR and the Resistance, but I would be glad to do it.

Just tell me whether you are interested (I wouldn't put them here if you don't grant permission).

Thanks again for such a superb job.

Abrusio

PostWed Aug 31, 2016 4:58 pm

Hi, Tar Palantir,

Thank you for using my work !

Give me the links here or by mp and I'll update the opening post with them

Tar Palantir

PostThu Sep 01, 2016 1:24 pm

Pm sent ;)

jgcpalmer

PostThu Sep 01, 2016 3:42 pm

Not to try to add more work for you, haha, but cards for the new creatures in Reconquest Phase II would be awesome too. :D

time wizard

PostThu Sep 01, 2016 4:33 pm

jgcpalmer wrote:Not to try to add more work for you, haha, but cards for the new creatures in Reconquest Phase II would be awesome too. :D

Can't speak for all the factions yet, but the Scourge and UCM one are in there. (Probably the rest as well!)

Thanks again Abrusio!
"I have found again and again that in encounter actions, the day goes to the side that is the first to plaster its opponent with fire." - Erwin Rommel

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

jgcpalmer

PostThu Sep 01, 2016 4:44 pm

time wizard wrote:
jgcpalmer wrote:Not to try to add more work for you, haha, but cards for the new creatures in Reconquest Phase II would be awesome too. :D

Can't speak for all the factions yet, but the Scourge and UCM one are in there. (Probably the rest as well!)

Thanks again Abrusio!

I just got my book and haven't read it too carefully... but I didn't think the creatures were faction-specific... I think they're happy to upset anybody's plans in the game. I'll have to take a closer look I guess. :-)
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion