It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:53 am

Unit cards

Tell the world your Dropzone related trials and tribulations!
  • Author

jgcpalmer

Re: Unit cards

PostTue Apr 12, 2016 3:16 pm

Abrusio wrote:
jgcpalmer wrote:
Abrusio wrote:Cards PDF files updated with the last unit batch experimental rules

Let me know if you find any error !

AWESOME!

Any chance of Famous Commanders getting added too?

They are already there ! BTW Let me know if you find any mistake, I didn't verified them much...

Sweet! You're the best!

I've got a game coming up later this week, so I'll definitely print out those Famous Commanders (at least the 4 that I have) and take a look at them.

Wenner69

PostFri Apr 15, 2016 3:51 pm

So some updates and minor issues.

Immortals should have 8 shots on their first weapon profile, not 9.

Manslayer for Apollo and erects is updated according to reconquest phase 1
Ucm snipers have the infiltrate 18 rule
Freeriders have my reduced to 12.

Aweaome cards by the way. Use them every game
Blessed by the white sphere

pupitbackster

Hawk Talon

PostSat Apr 16, 2016 9:21 pm

Thank you for these. Printed off my self a set tonight. Just need to find some pockets to laminate them :D

Abrusio

PostMon Apr 18, 2016 7:06 am

Thank you for letting me know about the errors ! I corrected it but I am waiting for the official errata before modifying the cards stats and editing the pdfs (a long process).

Wenner69

PostMon Apr 18, 2016 10:52 am

The new book is available to buy :-)

But I understand that it is easier to update when you have the official this has changed document
Blessed by the white sphere

pupitbackster

Hawk Talon

PostTue Apr 19, 2016 5:00 pm

I wanted to laminate these to keep them safe. But I don't know anyone with one. So I thought I would instead pop these into those card sleeves. I couldn't find my stash of them, but I did come across my old version 1 UCM command cards (which were already in sleeves). I thought I can just pop them out and put my newly printed cards in.....
Then it occured to me that I can just put the printed unit cards straight in, it comes with the nice UCM backing logo to the card, plus it gives some rigidity. You could even glue it if you wish but it stays in place well. Must thank you again for making these. Makes it very exciting to use these in my next game!!!!!

:D :D :D

Abrusio

PostWed Apr 20, 2016 7:03 am

pupitbackster wrote:I wanted to laminate these to keep them safe. But I don't know anyone with one. So I thought I would instead pop these into those card sleeves. I couldn't find my stash of them, but I did come across my old version 1 UCM command cards (which were already in sleeves). I thought I can just pop them out and put my newly printed cards in.....
Then it occured to me that I can just put the printed unit cards straight in, it comes with the nice UCM backing logo to the card, plus it gives some rigidity. You could even glue it if you wish but it stays in place well. Must thank you again for making these. Makes it very exciting to use these in my next game!!!!!

:D :D :D

Thank you ! Glad to know they are used !

Good idea to use old command cards, I don't have extra command cards so I just used old magic cards to provide more rigidity

Abrusio

PostWed Apr 20, 2016 12:22 pm

Just updated the PDF files with the latest erratas and experimental rules modifications. I haven't verified each unit experimental files, so let me know if I missed anything ! :)

Abrusio

PostTue May 31, 2016 10:48 am

Just to let you know that I will update the unit cards with the new wave of units after june the 13th (I won't be able to do it before)

Bartender

PostFri Jun 03, 2016 12:59 pm

Hi,

great job on the profile cards.
It seems we had a very similar idea, as I created my own a while back using the Command Deck graphics as well for the card frame.
I did add all the special rules though and the design is slightly different. I also went ahead and organized the cards for A4 and Letter print out. I've attached a screenshot of one page to this post. Thought that was agood idea at that time, as the cut marks made it very easy to use my paper cutter to cut the cards.
The disadvantage obviously being that, when adding new profiles, I'll always have to print unnecessary cards as well.
So probably should have used your approach.
I did not think of using landscap format for the cards, which is a very good idea indeed. It makes the stat lines a lot less crammed.
Anyways - keep up the good job!
Cheers

Bartender
Attachments
PHRProfileCards.JPG
PHRProfileCards.JPG (246.32 KiB) Viewed 3904 times
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion