It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:21 pm

Printable Scenery

Tell the world your Dropzone related trials and tribulations!
  • Author

BwanaJoe

Printable Scenery

PostMon Mar 06, 2017 11:39 am

Hello all,

I was looking around the revamped website and can't find the old downloads section. There is a link in the About Dropzone page but it is dead. (As an aside, I didn't see a contact page either). Does anyone know the proper link OR a site that has the old printable scenery?

Thanks.

Edit: found the contact info under Ts & Cs. Thought that would mean just Terms and Conditions not Customer Service.

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

Re: Printable Scenery

PostWed Mar 08, 2017 2:55 am

Looks like it's not there. Probably an oversight. Ping info@hawkwargames.com and let them know/ask...
I love my job (well, I love having a job), but a bad day of gaming beats a good day of work every time!

http://www.theroadtovalhalla.blogspot.com

LiamK

PostWed Mar 08, 2017 10:21 am

We are aware of the issue. We wanted to get the website up asap with the main products that people have been eager to get for a while such as the Dropfleet range. As the weeks go by we'll continue to the add the content back onto the site such as the downloadable building, roads and other downloads etc.

Contrary to popular belief we haven't stopped selling our resin buildings either. These will be back on our site in the same manner as the other products but may be slightly revised somewhat.

BwanaJoe

PostWed Mar 08, 2017 12:40 pm

Thnaks Liam. I was wonderng what had happened to all the little extras! Glad to hear they will make it back on...

Return to General Discussion