It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:50 am

Campaign pack?

Tell the world your Dropzone related trials and tribulations!
  • Author

Capt Panama

Campaign pack?

PostFri Apr 07, 2017 5:54 pm

Anybody knows something about this?

http://www.gtsdistribution.com/pc_product_detail.asp?key=0EF9E5045FEC4DBF9BE7C73E24F6C132

Hawk Wargames is pleased to announce the release of their Dropzone Commander Campaign Product Bundle. The Campaign product bundle is the perfect way for Store Managers to introduce Dropzone commander to their gaming communities. All that is required to get started is a 4ft by 4ft gaming space, and 4 players interested in participating in the campaign.

Included in the product bundle is a full escalation campaign pack complete with campaign map, Scenery, and 10 Metal Dog tags. to be awarded to players upon completion. It also includes all of the products required for 4 players to complete the escalation campaign and finish with full 1500pt armies. The Campaign format is flexible and each campaign map can accommodate up to 8 players - Store managers wanting to add more players can simply order additional stock to replicate the products included in the bundle.

Please note: Retail products and Campaign material are packed in 2 medium sized cartons.
Sku DZCHAW2080A
Category: MINIATURES
Manufacturer: HAWK WARGAMES
Release Date: MARCH
Preorder Date: 03/07/2017
Configurations: 2 boxes for each bundle
UPC BOX 1 of 2: 0740781077298
UPC BOX 2 of 2: 0740781772504

Gareth

Re: Campaign pack?

PostTue Apr 11, 2017 11:37 am

No but I'd be interested to know more.

I emailed hawk a few weeks back about the Eden Prime escalation pack and if its available if youre not a store or a talon (I'm an organiser at a local wargames club). We have a few people keen to get in to DZC and this would be a pefect way of starting.

Capt Panama

Re: Campaign pack?

PostTue Apr 11, 2017 5:34 pm

I already started my campaign using an approximate of Hawk´s idea. A a little bit more simple.

Return to General Discussion