It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:50 pm

UCM Seraphim vs High Buildings

Stuck on a rules interpretation, get it answered here!
  • Author

Mister_Pink

UCM Seraphim vs High Buildings

PostTue Nov 07, 2017 8:59 pm

So the UCM have not so much access to demolisher other then the seraphim if I read all their arsenal correctly. (don´t count destroying buildings by normal shooting)
So If for example the UCM player wants to bring down a high building, like the big ones in the sets which are some of are higher the 6", the Seraphim has some problems then thx to his narrow arc for the sledgehammer weapon.
So can Seraphims do not attack those kind of buildings?
Or do you have to allign the perfectly to hit the building on the corner(don´t think that is anyway wanted by the rule set and would feel very gamy) or hope to bring it down before the seraphim crash into the building?

Nobody

Re: UCM Seraphim vs High Buildings

PostWed Nov 08, 2017 1:40 am

Mister_Pink wrote:So the UCM have not so much access to demolisher other then the seraphim if I read all their arsenal correctly. (don´t count destroying buildings by normal shooting)
So If for example the UCM player wants to bring down a high building, like the big ones in the sets which are some of are higher the 6", the Seraphim has some problems then thx to his narrow arc for the sledgehammer weapon.
So can Seraphims do not attack those kind of buildings?
Or do you have to allign the perfectly to hit the building on the corner(don´t think that is anyway wanted by the rule set and would feel very gamy) or hope to bring it down before the seraphim crash into the building?

I actually had this question myself a while back, the answer is that the Seraphim is only as wide as a point 2"/6" above the rod in its base:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6805

Cry of the Wind

Hawk Talon

Re: UCM Seraphim vs High Buildings

PostWed Nov 08, 2017 8:01 pm

Yep the only issue is the model must be placed on the table for its attack and its starting point. Anytime along the path its just a dot.

Return to Rules Queries