It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 7:19 am

Squads and Objectives

Stuck on a rules interpretation, get it answered here!
  • Author

fleetgothic

Squads and Objectives

PostThu Jan 12, 2017 5:02 am

So, I was a bit confused on how the opponent I was facing carried off 4 objectives using two warrior bases. Is that allowed? Or is it one objective per base?

Cry of the Wind

Hawk Talon

Re: Squads and Objectives

PostThu Jan 12, 2017 5:37 am

There is no rule limiting the number you can carry. Im more interested to know how one unit got 4 of them!

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

PostThu Jan 12, 2017 6:52 am

Cry of the Wind wrote:There is no rule limiting the number you can carry. Im more interested to know how one unit got 4 of them!

"Squad", sir, a Unit is a base... ;)
I love my job (well, I love having a job), but a bad day of gaming beats a good day of work every time!

http://www.theroadtovalhalla.blogspot.com

Cry of the Wind

Hawk Talon

PostThu Jan 12, 2017 2:48 pm

One unit could be carrying all 4, 2 bases were mentioned but not specified as to how they were carrying the objectives. Objectives are carried on a per unit basis not squad.

Regardless I still want to hear how 2 Warrior bases flew away with 4 objectives without being shot down or crushed under falling masonry or some other bad thing!

Good time to point out this game is all about the mission objectives and your armies survival is generally not important. Using all you had to stop those warriors even if it would leave units to die is what matters, who cares if your tanks lived if the game is lost.

fleetgothic

PostFri Jan 13, 2017 5:47 pm

I just saw the rules. The bastard I faced told me PHR could only activate one battlegroup per turn :oops:

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

PostSat Jan 14, 2017 7:13 am

fleetgothic wrote:I just saw the rules. The bastard I faced told me PHR could only activate one battlegroup per turn :oops:

Well, everyone activates each battlegroup once per turn, but, no, you activate all of your surviving BGs each turn... :?
I love my job (well, I love having a job), but a bad day of gaming beats a good day of work every time!

http://www.theroadtovalhalla.blogspot.com

Return to Rules Queries