It is currently Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:36 pm

Battlegroup Activation

Stuck on a rules interpretation, get it answered here!
  • Author

fleetgothic

Battlegroup Activation

PostFri Jan 13, 2017 5:37 pm

Alright, I have a small question... Can you activate more than one battlegroup at a time? Or not?

Hawk Liam

Re: Battlegroup Activation

PostFri Jan 13, 2017 5:44 pm

Battlegroups are activated alternately between players. So player A activates theirs first, then player B activates one of theirs, then player A gets to activate another battlegroup, then player B gets to activate their next battlegroup.

Repeat until the end of the turn.

fleetgothic

PostFri Jan 13, 2017 5:46 pm

Thank you!!! The person who I faced told me PHR could only activate one at a time! That bastard is going to pay!!! :lol:

Cry of the Wind

Hawk Talon

PostFri Jan 13, 2017 11:38 pm

fleetgothic wrote:Thank you!!! The person who I faced told me PHR could only activate one at a time! That bastard is going to pay!!! :lol:

Really curious to know how that would even make the game work.... so your army sat still all game and move one BG a turn?

You can only activate one Battlegroup at a time. You will however activate all your Battlegroups once per turn.

fleetgothic

PostSun Jan 15, 2017 6:17 pm

Cry of the Wind wrote:
fleetgothic wrote:Thank you!!! The person who I faced told me PHR could only activate one at a time! That bastard is going to pay!!! :lol:

Really curious to know how that would even make the game work.... so your army sat still all game and move one BG a turn?

You can only activate one Battlegroup at a time. You will however activate all your Battlegroups once per turn.

Basically, I had to... Make key decisions. Which places did I want blocked off? Even so, my AA Phobos were pretty good at the job. In the end, I managed to keep his tanks, AND his AA away, allowing me to get 3 objectives (He got 4)

Return to Rules Queries