It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:35 am

Scourge vs Shaltari - 1500 Surging Strike Rematch

Tell the world how you trashed your enemies on the battlefield, or how you tactically withdrew to fight another day!
  • Author

BadSheep

Hawk Talon

Scourge vs Shaltari - 1500 Surging Strike Rematch

PostThu Jul 16, 2015 4:41 am

Slick and I finally got our "re-do" of the last game that was cut short. Will the Jellies plasma the little Gremlins to death, or will the Shaltari Jank Gate their way to a win? Check it out and don't forget to leave some love!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEyNg64 ... e=youtu.be

chrisloomis13

Re: Scourge vs Shaltari - 1500 Surging Strike Rematch

PostThu Jul 16, 2015 7:20 pm

Thank you for taking the time to make this.

Few things, was Slick activating a gate w/ every turn 1 activation? Wasn't announced in video, just curious. Also, on T6 he gated a Caiman which then shot which is a no-no. Thought there may of been a few other times this happened during the game (i'm watching at work so only half watching).
Chris - chrisloomis13 - Crisp Mini

feindusmaximus

Hawk Talon

PostFri Jul 17, 2015 2:31 am

Thx 4 the BR Sirs.
1 item I noticed is that Tarantulas cannot climb buildings higher than 6".
In other BRs (not yours), I've seen Shaltari players gate out units onto the top of buildings higher than 6" (an other no-no).

Keep'em com'n.

BadSheep

Hawk Talon

PostSat Jul 18, 2015 3:41 pm

Hey Guys!

Thank for the replies. As to the gating and shooting, both Slick and I were here when we read that and both of us looked at each other in confusion... the conversation went something like this

Slick...."Dude, There is no way I took a shot after gating"
BadSheep.... "No dude I agree, It was probably someone being confused because we were rushing a bit near the end"
Slick.... "Yeah man it has to be"
Both of Us... "We need to make sure"
*After watching the video*
Slick... "Oh shit, I totally did... Whoops"
BadSheep.... "You cheated... I win" =)

But in all seriousness thank you for pointing that out. We def know that's a no no and for some odd reason neither of us caught it... Probably because I was so frustrated with my dice at that point I just didn't care.

We appreciate your guys feedback and we are going to have a Game 3 coming here shortly. I've blown slick out once, and hes blown me out once... time to settle the score. Also, in the near future there are going to be a plethora of reports that showcase all the factions. Stay Tuned!

Return to Games, Battle Reports and Custom Scenarios