It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:56 pm

Rush Job - Scourge

Questions & Tips on painting, converting and photographing models
  • Author

stevefamine

Rush Job - Scourge

PostMon Jul 24, 2017 2:13 pm

To get my old roommate into DZC - I had him play a few games with the starter set Scourge. He liked the game but his hobby budget was for a new gaming laptop, 40k rulebooks, and beer. We talked about playing DZC cheaply - and we had a drunk discussion of him using "Micromachines for a resistance army" "however I like scourge" "Steve want to start a new army?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I ordered him a small Scourge Army

He then spray primed themBEIGE and then a dusting of GOLD $1.00 CHEAPO PAINT, greenstuff press molded a fair few terrible models in order to duplicate them, lost the metal destroyers.... all four bases and proxies them now with Mechwarrior DV models which dont look half bad.

I borrowed the army and painted them in "a few hours". Washed, based, used old Citadel blue ink to finish them off. Not bad for a rush job. Infantry will be drybrush wash. I'm prepared to crush him in a few games since it's now upon himself to buy some more AA units. They looks wayyyy better than expected - purely because of the basing/flocking job I did.

Novus

Re: Rush Job - Scourge

PostMon Jul 24, 2017 8:07 pm

Those look great! Well done!

Return to Painting and Modelling