It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:52 pm


We need your help at our 2017 events!

Questions & Tips on painting, converting and photographing models
  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

  • Posts: 5215
  • Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 7:16 am
  • Location: Gilbert, AZ, USA

Re: We need your help at our 2017 events!

PostThu May 11, 2017 6:59 am

@Liam:

Things are looking up for me to make it to GenCon this year. Just one more piece needs to slide into place, and then I can take my proposal to The Boss. She should be OK with it at that point.

Hopefully I'll have news soon... :)
I love my job (well, I love having a job), but a bad day of gaming beats a good day of work every time!

http://www.theroadtovalhalla.blogspot.com
Offline
User avatar

Klarg1

  • Posts: 496
  • Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:39 pm
  • Location: Boston Area

Re: We need your help at our 2017 events!

PostFri May 12, 2017 5:57 pm

@Hawk Liam:
I should be available to run demos at Gencon again, and I am now qualified to run either Dropzone, or Dropfleet. :D

Which days/shifts would be most helpful?
Forsan et haec olim pinxisse iuvabit

I maintain a Miniatures Blog, full of detailed WIPs and random miniatures-ramblings.You can read it here: http://blindmetalminis.blogspot.com
Offline
User avatar

Sobek

  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:48 pm
  • Location: Chesapeake, VA

Re: We need your help at our 2017 events!

PostMon May 15, 2017 1:08 pm

The Gencon event listing went live this weekend. Unless I'm simply not seeing it, there aren't any Dropfleet or Dropzone events/tournaments at Gencon?
Offline
User avatar

LiamK

  • Posts: 389
  • Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:22 pm

Re: We need your help at our 2017 events!

PostMon May 22, 2017 9:12 am

Bump for UK Games Expo help.

Would really appreciate if anyone can help on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Offline
User avatar

LiamK

  • Posts: 389
  • Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:22 pm

Re: We need your help at our 2017 events!

PostMon May 22, 2017 1:52 pm

Klarg1 wrote:@Hawk Liam:
I should be available to run demos at Gencon again, and I am now qualified to run either Dropzone, or Dropfleet. :D

Which days/shifts would be most helpful?


Morning or Afternoon slots for all days at Gen-Con are open.

Ideally we definitely need some cover for Saturday and Sunday.
Offline

Droachmega

Hawk Talon

  • Posts: 451
  • Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:36 am
  • Location: Dearborn, MI

Re: We need your help at our 2017 events!

PostMon May 22, 2017 8:59 pm

Sobek wrote:The Gencon event listing went live this weekend. Unless I'm simply not seeing it, there aren't any Dropfleet or Dropzone events/tournaments at Gencon?

There was a bit of a communication snafu but I submitted the events so hopefully they'll be posted soon.
Offline
User avatar

David Nunez

Hawk Talon

  • Posts: 46
  • Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:53 pm

Re: We need your help at our 2017 events!

PostTue May 23, 2017 1:00 am

Finally back from the dead! (leaving the military is a bit of a chore)

I am only an hour and a half away from Gencon, and I would very much like to help out all day everyday of the event if you can put me in the schedule for that. I am for certain going to be present and happily available. I do not have a badge as of yet however. Can you guys help me with that in exchange for all the help perhaps? If not, no worries, I will still be there to help regardless.
:mrgreen:
Offline
User avatar

LiamK

  • Posts: 389
  • Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:22 pm

Re: We need your help at our 2017 events!

PostWed May 24, 2017 12:30 pm

David Nunez wrote:Finally back from the dead! (leaving the military is a bit of a chore)

I am only an hour and a half away from Gencon, and I would very much like to help out all day everyday of the event if you can put me in the schedule for that. I am for certain going to be present and happily available. I do not have a badge as of yet however. Can you guys help me with that in exchange for all the help perhaps? If not, no worries, I will still be there to help regardless.
:mrgreen:


Hi David,

If you can help out that much then we should be able to sort out a badge for you! Can I schedule you in for the whole thing? If that is okay with you?
Offline
User avatar

Klarg1

  • Posts: 496
  • Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:39 pm
  • Location: Boston Area

Re: We need your help at our 2017 events!

PostWed May 24, 2017 5:52 pm

Hawk Liam wrote:
Klarg1 wrote:@Hawk Liam:
I should be available to run demos at Gencon again, and I am now qualified to run either Dropzone, or Dropfleet. :D

Which days/shifts would be most helpful?


Morning or Afternoon slots for all days at Gen-Con are open.

Ideally we definitely need some cover for Saturday and Sunday.



Liam,
You can sign me up for the Friday morning and Saturday morning shifts at Gencon.

I will know more after events go live on Sunday. ;)
Forsan et haec olim pinxisse iuvabit

I maintain a Miniatures Blog, full of detailed WIPs and random miniatures-ramblings.You can read it here: http://blindmetalminis.blogspot.com
Offline

j. r. logan

Hawk Talon

  • Posts: 201
  • Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:45 am
  • Location: Indianapolis IN.

Re: We need your help at our 2017 events!

PostThu May 25, 2017 1:36 am

I can help run dropzone demo on Sat. afternoon if you still need help, I do not know anything about dropfleet.

John
Adepticon 2015 7th/12
Adepticon 2016 2500pts 7th/12
Adepticon 2016 1500pts 9th/20
Gen Con 2016 5th/25
Adepticon 2017 11th/18
Hawk Talon
PreviousNext

Return to Painting and Modelling

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests