It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:33 am

Egges blog is dead

Discuss topics not related to the DZC universe
  • Author

Egge

Egges blog is dead

PostSat Oct 04, 2014 7:53 pm

long live http://blog.dzcsweden.se/

I have transferred all my previous DZC posts over to the new blog. All 62 (!) of them. And removed all references to 40k.

We will be a team of 4 writing from now on:

Egge: tournament focus, whining like a little baby, strategy and general thoughts. Plays Scourge. Main post day mondays.
Nimthar (jens): Shaltari focused and have already a few series on the blog. Main post day Wednesdays.
Snormumrik: New and hopefully will also post regarding PHR. Weekend posts for him. He will be responsible for our video battlereports and podcast later on.
Snolb: Will post whenever he wants. Generally not mondays, wednesdays or Fridays though. Plays UCM as a main faction, is Sweden's no 1 talon (I think we only have one 8-) ) but have a Scourge, second UCM, PHR starters as well. Have some nicely painted Resistance which he will increase the army size of soon.

We will write in english and things are bound to change on the page as well. We'll just see what happens. We might force people to go to the blog from dzcsweden.se though when that page is up.

On Dzcsweden.se we will build the backstory to the swedish homeplanet, Yggdrasil. It will contain planet presentation, timelines, backstory, current setting, campaign rules, poorly written novels (short stories) and new missions as well. Although this will happen gradually we are hoping for a really cool source of fan-made, unofficial DZC related stuff. If we succeed we will also place a swedish ranking there as well - that depends on how well we can translate the current swedish 40k ranking's database set up. We will add links to Orbital bombardment (hopefully a Rss feed) and other stuff as well.

Please support us with this project with comments on the blog - that is _always_ the best way to make sure bloggers will post more.

ZombieState

Re: Egges blog is dead

PostSun Oct 05, 2014 1:58 am

Best of luck to your team, having a group of you really helps to alleviate presure to have posts ready!
Orbital Bombardment

Visit the blog and podcast! http://www.orbitalbombardmentgamers.blogspot.com
Email us at obteamdzc@gmail.com
Tweet and follow us at @OBDZC

SwordOfJustice

Hawk Talon

PostSun Oct 05, 2014 5:59 am

Long live the new Blog!
We have evolved beyond mere flesh and bone. We are the Post Human Republic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBC9LIUpKeo

feindusmaximus

Hawk Talon

PostWed Oct 08, 2014 10:24 am

BM the new blog. Should I delete the old blogs BM, or will it be resurrected?

Egge

PostWed Oct 08, 2014 10:47 am

Old blog is gone - I will not update it.

The new blog seems to be slow - I removed the RSS flow and now it seems to run faster. I will check and see if I can make it any further faster.

Edit; and thank you for the support!

Daniel36

Hawk Talon

PostThu Oct 30, 2014 2:39 pm

Hurrah!! Great that you are now going to form a team.
Actually pretty inspiring. Maybe there should also be a dzcholland blog or something. To grow the hobby a bit.

Not now though... I am in hyperbusy mode. But definitely something I can discuss with Dave and Simon this Saturday. :D
Officially Holland's #4 Dropzone Commander Player!
Now with added Moderator Powers!

Egge

PostThu Oct 30, 2014 7:58 pm

Yeah, having more that writes is really good! If we can have in general 2 posts per week I think the speed and clicks from other folks will be descent. Together with Orbital bombardment's posts (because we are all fans) I think we will get to have a steady blog posts on DZC on the web.

Daniel36

Hawk Talon

PostSun Nov 02, 2014 12:12 pm

Exactly! I have a backlog of pics that I already showed here but that wouldn't matter, so I could just use those to fill up at first. And I am not much of a tactician but I don't think there's any shame in taking those from other blogs (after asking nicely obviously).
Officially Holland's #4 Dropzone Commander Player!
Now with added Moderator Powers!

Return to Off Topic