It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:45 pm

"What sort of Game sytem should Hawk produce next ?"

Discussion of other gaming systems
  • Author

Turtley_awesome

Hawk Talon

Re: "What sort of Game sytem should Hawk produce next ?"

PostFri May 29, 2015 9:45 am

Well, for me, with the space gaming on the way, that's a given. After that? I have to agree with those above in hoping that the team expand on DzC and the space game. New units, expansions and make this game big to pull new players in.

I am also looking forward to the fluff expanding and the story moving on.

Although, one thing I would REALLY love to see, is for the space game and DzC to be combined in a set of official tournaments over a period of time with a narrative. When completed, the results of those then dictate the direction of the story for the next expansion. That would be cool and wouldn't add in a whole new system for the team to manage. Plus, let's be honest, if you knew that your performance at a tournament would decide whether humanity progresses with the reconquest or is beaten back... it would make tournaments very interesting! :)
Turtley Awesome
Southampton, UK

If you play DzC on the south coast of the UK, join the South Coast Dropzone Commander Facebook group for the latest info on local events, news, to meet other local players and hear about tournaments!

Astral Templar

PostWed Oct 07, 2015 8:20 am

How about a prequel game. A pre-unifed Earth as close to present day military style.

Maybe something with alternate history.

Rigg_Veda wrote:The space combat games would be nice... but first focus on DzC and make it a real big game, with new units for every faction, new factions, campaign books and so on... ;)

I would like to see the DZC community increase in size. It's like only a very few even know about it. At least in my area anyway.
"There's a horror movie call Alien!? That's offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you." - The Doctor

Astral Templar

PostThu Oct 08, 2015 5:22 am

A mech warrior type RTS. Units deploy and have the same uses as the models and players fight over a city for whatever the mission calls for.
"There's a horror movie call Alien!? That's offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you." - The Doctor
Previous

Return to Other Games