It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:26 pm

Update at last!

Discuss the FFoR list builder here!
  • Author

LiamK

Re: Update at last!

PostMon May 22, 2017 9:48 am

That is an Errata for the Reconquest: Phase 1.0 Book.

We will be putting the link in the download section soon.

Buhallin

PostSun May 28, 2017 5:23 am

Achiles625 wrote:For some reason, in the print off, Gunnarr is listed as having a CV5 and 3x Myrmidons. He should have CV2 and 4x Myrmidons.

Also, do you plan on adding the picture of the Skulltaker (https://www.hawkwargames.com/products/g ... e-ferryman) transport for Gunnarr and the Skulltaker option for Berserkers? Finally, why is there a Skulltaker transport option that only carries two units of Berserkers? Like the Battle Buss, the Skulltaker always carries 2-4 units, whether in one squad or two.

I'll check that during the next update cycle.

They usually have different paint schemes for the standard vs. commander versions, I'm waiting on the standard Skulltaker but will try and get Gunnarr in with the next cycle.

Buhallin

PostSat Jun 10, 2017 9:45 am

Fixed Gunnarr's CV. Next update should be next week to patch up the stats that are still off.

I think the unit count is right - there should be 4 stands of Myrmidons total, which is what I'm seeing. I mark one of them as Gunnarr, but he is considered to be in the set of 4.

wario

PostFri Jul 21, 2017 5:21 am

Hello,

Print preview always shows 3 sides even if I uncheck some options. This is a little bit confusing.

Is there a nicer way for changing Wolverines from A to B than wiping the squad and adding 4 again? Maybe it is possible to exchange the option of "Fill up" with "Add 4..."

Besides: Thanks for this tool. ;)
Regards,
Wario

Buhallin

PostFri Jul 21, 2017 4:01 pm

The mixed squads have always been one of my least happy features for FFoR. I have plans for a better way to do it, but between life's complexity and a few other personal projects there hasn't been much time. It's still on the list, although with the new 2nd Edition announcement I'll be holding off on any major work until we see what's coming.

wario

PostFri Jul 21, 2017 6:31 pm

Thanks for your fast response and I can totally understand how hard it is to find some spare time.
Regards,
Wario
Previous

Return to FFoR