It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:47 am

Two requested features

Discuss the FFoR list builder here!
  • Author

Fate

Two requested features

PostTue Jul 09, 2013 8:57 am

Right, as stated I thought of two things that could be nice for the app.

You have the feature to check an army list against the model list, is there any way to add a feature so that the army list is locked againt your model list, so that the editor tells you if you added a model not on your list (tossed up a list just before a session the other day and missed that I added a neptune to many, would be nice if you had the choice of the program telling you that as it's in the making.)

It would also be nice if you added a feature to print a stat sheet of all of a factions units (as if you created a list with every unit and printed only the stat list.

Guard

Re: Two requested features

PostTue Jul 09, 2013 4:29 pm

I like the stat sheet idea

Buhallin

PostTue Jul 09, 2013 7:30 pm

I can probably add the model restriction without too much trouble, will look into it for a future version.

I probably won't do the stat sheet, though. That feels too close to just reproducing Hawk's information, which isn't the point of FFoR. You can basically already do it, but I don't really want to go out of the way to make it easier to do.

Fate

PostTue Jul 09, 2013 7:55 pm

I see your point and understand your concern. The model restriction would be nice though :)

Buhallin

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 10:51 pm

An update on this feature:

It's still on the list, but isn't going to make it in for the next release. Blame GenCon for two reasons: I want to get the numbers changes and errata from 1.1 in, as well as the new units, so people can use FFoR to prepare for the tournaments there. And second, I'm going myself :) Both basically mean that I'm not going to have the time to get the live collection check done in the window that I want to release.

It shouldn't be too far down the line once GenCon is over.

Fate

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 11:02 pm

Thanks for the update! I noticed your mention of it beeing in the works and I fully expect it to come whenever it is ready.
I realise that there is a veritable buttload of numbers to crunch into tables right now with the big update.

Go get them at gencon!

Return to FFoR