Page 2 of 3

Re: New units released by Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:03 pm
by lofwyrkp
Thanks again for being so awesome!

Re: New units released by Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:56 pm
by snolb
God!

Re: New units released by Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:57 pm
by SwordOfJustice
How does it feel waking up and just being awesome every day? :D

Re: New units released by Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:24 pm
by Buhallin
SwordOfJustice wrote:How does it feel waking up and just being awesome every day? :D

I'll let you know when it happens ;)

Seriously, the kudos are all appreciated (of course) but this one was super-simple. Heck, most of the new units were templated on an existing one and just added a single new weapon. Easy peasy! :)

Re: New units released by Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:00 pm
by ArronS
Hi, quick request please, are we able to get the stats for the Razorworm added to the reference sheet when selecting the Corruptor or am I just missing a button and its already there?

Thanks for your work on this program, its ace and you are awesome :)

Re: New units released by Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:08 pm
by Novus
One more request from some one with a horrible memory: can you put the level of the commander in number format near their title in the "Commanders:" section at the top of the page? Aside from PHR, I have no idea what level equates to what title. Would save me/us some looking things up, I think.

And thanks for the app and all the great work you put in!

Re: New units released by Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:22 pm
by ArronS
It goes at the top of the reference sheet Novus

Re: New units released by Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:18 pm
by Buhallin
ArronS wrote:Hi, quick request please, are we able to get the stats for the Razorworm added to the reference sheet when selecting the Corruptor or am I just missing a button and its already there?

Should have been, I think I forgot to add it as a linked unit. Will fix that soon.

Re: New units released by Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:19 pm
by Buhallin
Novus wrote:One more request from some one with a horrible memory: can you put the level of the commander in number format near their title in the "Commanders:" section at the top of the page? Aside from PHR, I have no idea what level equates to what title. Would save me/us some looking things up, I think.

It does have the CV value for the commander, although not strictly the "level". Is there something that matters for?

Re: New units released by Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:20 pm
by Novus
ArronS wrote:It goes at the top of the reference sheet Novus


Ahhhh, I see. I only ever print the first page. And, that is usually the only thing that gets handed to other players at tournaments, too.

If, on the first page (the army list page?) you could, where it says "Commander: Battle Vizier," instead put "Commander: Battle Vizier (4)" or something like that it might help a few people other than me, too.