It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:19 am

Phase 2 has been added!

Discuss the FFoR list builder here!
  • Author

Akdakkar

Hawk Talon

Re: Phase 2 has been added!

PostSat Aug 20, 2016 12:49 pm

I know that it's ac 2+ because you are shooting at a building, but the ac in the book it's 3+ an in FFoR, when you print roster it's 2+. That's all, there's an error in the FFoR profile.

time wizard

PostSat Aug 20, 2016 2:05 pm

Akdakkar wrote:I know that it's ac 2+ because you are shooting at a building, but the ac in the book it's 3+ an in FFoR, when you print roster it's 2+. That's all, there's an error in the FFoR profile.

This might be because I think Buhallin didn't have the new book yet and was working off the released experimental rules sheets. Report it to him and he'll edit FFoR.
"I have found again and again that in encounter actions, the day goes to the side that is the first to plaster its opponent with fire." - Erwin Rommel

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

snolb

Hawk Talon

PostSun Aug 21, 2016 7:50 am

The Kraken for the Scout ATVs can now hold 2-4 units if it is correct in the Phase 2 book.
Official the worst player in Sweden!

Dedicated DzC Swedish Facebook group!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/702576909788030/

Buhallin

PostSun Aug 21, 2016 10:24 am

I still don't have the actual book yet, I'll get them updated and out soon - thanks for the report!

Darios

Hawk Talon

PostMon Aug 22, 2016 5:54 am

Falcon B has a squad size of 1-2 not 1-4 like the Falcon A

Buhallin

PostMon Aug 22, 2016 7:39 am

New patch posted with the various fixes noted above. Thanks again for the reporting!

Akdakkar

Hawk Talon

PostMon Aug 22, 2016 10:20 pm

Better thank you for the FFoR!!! :D

Berjiz

PostTue Aug 23, 2016 6:22 pm

Not phase 2 related but I think it's a bug. On the Ares the scanning array is only listed for the railgun but not on the minigun. Unless I'm misstaken the scanning array works on both weapons.

time wizard

PostTue Aug 23, 2016 6:56 pm

Berjiz wrote:Not phase 2 related but I think it's a bug. On the Ares the scanning array is only listed for the railgun but not on the minigun. Unless I'm misstaken the scanning array works on both weapons.

I believe it's only on the Railgun. Aside from the fact that the summary says that it "...mounts a fearsome RX-1railgun in conjunction with an advanced scanning array." there is also the *Special Rule under the units listing. If the scanning array special rule worked for the minigun as well, then that special rule would have had to be included under the specs for each battle walker since each one carries the minigun.
"I have found again and again that in encounter actions, the day goes to the side that is the first to plaster its opponent with fire." - Erwin Rommel

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

PostWed Aug 24, 2016 3:21 am

time wizard wrote:
Berjiz wrote:Not phase 2 related but I think it's a bug. On the Ares the scanning array is only listed for the railgun but not on the minigun. Unless I'm misstaken the scanning array works on both weapons.

I believe it's only on the Railgun. Aside from the fact that the summary says that it "...mounts a fearsome RX-1railgun in conjunction with an advanced scanning array." there is also the *Special Rule under the units listing. If the scanning array special rule worked for the minigun as well, then that special rule would have had to be included under the specs for each battle walker since each one carries the minigun.

Nope, Simon has said (repeatedly) that the Scanning Array works for both of the Ares' guns, which makes it very effective against Freeriders and Medusae... The wording is wonky, but believe me, the Scanning Array works for the whole Ares... ;) :D
I love my job (well, I love having a job), but a bad day of gaming beats a good day of work every time!

http://www.theroadtovalhalla.blogspot.com
PreviousNext

Return to FFoR