It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:44 am

Scourge Annihilator

Discuss the FFoR list builder here!
  • Author

Phantasm

Scourge Annihilator

PostTue Aug 23, 2016 8:24 pm

I was wondering whether or not it would be useful for people other than me to have an option to disable WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) on the Annihilator (like you can with the dropships), as FFOR always tells me I'm missing an Annihilator when I print my Scourge lists (I glued mine in the ground pose as I'm a filthy casual). Perhaps it's just a minor nuisance for me, but I was wondering what anyone else thought.
An official advocate of of the UCM Articulated conga line.

snolb

Hawk Talon

Re: Scourge Annihilator

PostTue Aug 23, 2016 9:27 pm

I think you can disable it before you actually print. I always got a box where I can choose to only print the list or like stats and so on...
Official the worst player in Sweden!

Dedicated DzC Swedish Facebook group!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/702576909788030/

Buhallin

Re: Scourge Annihilator

PostWed Aug 24, 2016 5:42 am

I may look at an option for the WYSIWYG here - it would be easy enough to add the option, but what it means is harder... alternate modes are effectively completely different models. Figuring out which one is the "main"option may be harder than it sounds, especially since different people may do it differently.

In the mean time, the easiest way to fix this is just to tell FFoR that you have an air mode Annihilator in your collection. Be subtle about it - if it finds out you're lying it'll hurt its feelings ;)

Return to FFoR