It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:55 am

Despoiler

Discuss the FFoR list builder here!
  • Author

soldaan

Despoiler

PostTue Jan 03, 2017 8:23 am

hey guys,
I was playing around with the scourge in FFoR and I found out that according to FFoR we only can use the Despoiler if we put 9 Hunters (in my case) in it. 6 hunter are not enough. I couldn't find anything about it in the rulebook, did I miss an update or errata?

Let me know.

Cheers

Brunius

Re: Despoiler

PostTue Jan 03, 2017 12:09 pm

My copy of the rulebook (1.1 Core) indicates that this is correct - you may take a Despoiler as transport for 9 Hunters, but the only valid transport for 6 Hunters is 2 Marauders. The exception to this is if you're sharing a dropship with Reapers, which can be done by selecting the Despoiler, placing the Reapers in the same battlegroup, then right clicking the Hunter Squad and selecting "Share with Reaper squad". Perhaps you're thinking of the Slayer HGT, or there was a misprint in an earlier version of the rulebook?

Cry of the Wind

Hawk Talon

PostTue Jan 03, 2017 2:45 pm

Dropzone does not allow half full transports for anyone. You also cant split a transport capacity between battlegroups it must be all shared from the same one.

Pg 48 in 1.1 rulebook just below the example stat line.

soldaan

PostTue Jan 03, 2017 5:38 pm

Aah right, that does ring a bell. Sorry for the disturbance guys! Those things always point you at the fact that I play not enough ;)

Thanks

Cheers

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

PostThu Jan 05, 2017 7:19 am

soldaan wrote:Aah right, that does ring a bell. Sorry for the disturbance guys! Those things always point you at the fact that I play not enough ;)

Thanks

Cheers

Your New Years Resolution:: Play More Dropzone Commander!

:P
I love my job (well, I love having a job), but a bad day of gaming beats a good day of work every time!

http://www.theroadtovalhalla.blogspot.com

Return to FFoR