It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:42 am

Latest round errata

Discuss the FFoR list builder here!
  • Author

Klarg1

Latest round errata

PostFri Feb 03, 2017 2:51 pm

Has anybody lit the Buhallin signal for the latest round of errata?

I don't want to be impatient; I just want to make sure he is aware. I know he has a real life, and may need time to update FFoR.
Forsan et haec olim pinxisse iuvabit

I maintain a Miniatures Blog, full of detailed WIPs and random miniatures-ramblings.You can read it here: http://blindmetalminis.blogspot.com

Buhallin

Re: Latest round errata

PostMon Feb 06, 2017 3:50 am

I am - Hawk was actually kind enough to forward it to be a bit early, even.

Unfortunately, my wife has been having some medical issues that have bumped this pretty far down my priority list. Things are getting fixed, and hopefully I'll get it up in the next week or two.

Klarg1

PostThu Feb 09, 2017 3:56 pm

Buhallin wrote:I am - Hawk was actually kind enough to forward it to be a bit early, even.

Unfortunately, my wife has been having some medical issues that have bumped this pretty far down my priority list. Things are getting fixed, and hopefully I'll get it up in the next week or two.

I'm sorry to hear that.I hope she's better soon. :oops:
Forsan et haec olim pinxisse iuvabit

I maintain a Miniatures Blog, full of detailed WIPs and random miniatures-ramblings.You can read it here: http://blindmetalminis.blogspot.com

Droachmega

Hawk Talon

PostMon Feb 13, 2017 5:34 pm

Buhallin wrote:I am - Hawk was actually kind enough to forward it to be a bit early, even.

Really sorry to hear that, on behalf of the community we send our support and good thoughts your way.

Return to FFoR