Page 1 of 1

Errata not included?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:04 am
by Darios
So the gates and Reconquest errata and changes have not all been implemented so far right?

Re: Errata not included?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:10 am
by ZombieState
I would have thought they take immediate effect, I know they will be in use at Invasion.

Re: Errata not included?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:58 am
by Darios
ZombieState wrote:I would have thought they take immediate effect, I know they will be in use at Invasion.


i should be more precise in naming topics... this was just in reference to the SCOLDZAP Project... not the game per se... ^^

Re: Errata not included?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:40 pm
by ksoh75
It's in the process of being worked on.

Re: Errata not included?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:30 am
by Tenebris
Oh, I see. I was originally ignoring the Errata statements in red. I didn't know what the red meant. I thought it meant to ignore it!

So that's why people were complaining about Shaltari Gate points.

Well, I think I got that now.

If you see anything I missed in the Errata bring it up here.


S.

Re: Errata not included?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:31 am
by yoink101
Hey Solomon! I was just messing around with lists and noticed that the Caiman still costs 95 points. It was raised to 110.

Thanks for all that you do!

Re: Errata not included?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:59 am
by Tenebris
yoink101 wrote:Hey Solomon! I was just messing around with lists and noticed that the Caiman still costs 95 points. It was raised to 110.

Thanks for all that you do!


Okay. Fixed.

Re: Errata not included?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:25 am
by J.D. Welch
Tenebris wrote:Oh, I see. I was originally ignoring the Errata statements in red. I didn't know what the red meant. I thought it meant to ignore it!

So that's why people were complaining about Shaltari Gate points.

Well, I think I got that now.

Yeah, the red font means that those are the new errata as of the release of that version of the document; the previous, and still current, errata is in normal font... ;)