PHR Angelos

A Web Browser Army Builder
  • Author

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

PHR Angelos

PostFri Aug 28, 2015 7:48 am

Hey, Solomon.

So, I just tried to select Angelos as the transports for a squad of Immortal Longreach Team, and it's not there. In the latest errata, Angelos are no longer a Support choice, but instead are a Transport choice for all Infantry except the Medusa (1 base per Angelos, so you still end up with 2 Angelos for a squad of Infantry).

Can you please make this change?

*sigh* Now I have to go downstairs and get on my laptop to fire up FFoR to hash out this list idea... *sigh* *grumble*

First World Problems... I know, I know!

:lol:
I love my job (well, I love having a job), but a bad day of gaming beats a good day of work every time!

http://www.theroadtovalhalla.blogspot.com

Tenebris

Hawk Talon

Re: PHR Angelos

PostFri Aug 28, 2015 10:15 pm

Added. Kind of. Trying to debug why dropship option does not appear.

By all means, use FFoR if something here comes up short. I never said this was a flawless product. FFoR is like a lambourghini, and SCOLDZAP is an open source prius, but I don't consider us in some kind of errata competition.

S.

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

PostFri Aug 28, 2015 11:37 pm

Tenebris wrote:Added. Kind of. Trying to debug why dropship option does not appear.

By all means, use FFoR if something here comes up short. I never said this was a flawless product. FFoR is like a lambourghini, and SCOLDZAP is an open source prius, but I don't consider us in some kind of errata competition.

S.

I was just teasing, Solomon. I appreciate both tools for the different roles they fulfill for my list building needs... ;)
I love my job (well, I love having a job), but a bad day of gaming beats a good day of work every time!

Buhallin

PostFri Aug 28, 2015 11:49 pm

I dunno, I kinda took it as motivation to get my mobile side going :twisted: :lol:

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

PostFri Aug 28, 2015 11:56 pm

Buhallin wrote:I dunno, I kinda took it as motivation to get my mobile side going :twisted: :lol:

:lol:

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

PostSat Aug 29, 2015 8:55 am

OK, great, but a couple of things, Solomon:
  • You can't take Longreach Teams as a single base, you have to take 2 bases, so the single base option you put in is no bueno.
  • A pair of Angelos (which is the only way you can take them now, as the transports of an Infantry squad, which are all 2 bases each) can take a Neptune. Currently you don't have this option... (Oh, yeah, looking back you said that... Duh, J.D....)
Thanks!

Quarkster

PostMon Aug 31, 2015 3:48 pm

I think you may have put up a dev build on this one. This should actually be an easy fix. The two bases of infantry are still one squad so it should work just like 4 Type-1s in Neptunes, except even simpler because the relevant infantry all have a mandatory squad size of two bases. All you need to do is revert and add Angelos x2 as a transport option.

Jonke

PostMon Aug 31, 2015 5:03 pm

All the PHR infantry are bugging now. You can only choose squads of one base, should be two bases in all of them, no more, no less (except the Medusa).

Tenebris

Hawk Talon

PostMon Aug 31, 2015 6:23 pm

Jonke wrote:All the PHR infantry are bugging now. You can only choose squads of one base, should be two bases in all of them, no more, no less (except the Medusa).

Thanks for the catch. I was trying to fix the previous report about Infantry being able to take an Angelos as a transport, and ended up changing the wrong variables. Should be fine now.

S.

Jonke

PostMon Aug 31, 2015 7:25 pm

One more thing, the Angelo's should only be 30 points each.

Return to SCOLDZAP