It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:15 pm

The HotLZ - A Dropfleet Commander Podcast

Tell the world your Dropfleet related trials and tribulations!
  • Author

Guardian

Hawk Talon

The HotLZ - A Dropfleet Commander Podcast

PostSat Jul 29, 2017 7:46 pm

Hey everyone!

I noticed Lyraeus made a couple posts about our first few episodes, but I don't know why we haven't created some sort of living archive on the forums yet (doh!!). To fill you in - we have been publishing Dropfleet podcast episodes, at least once a month, since November of 2016. When one of our members attend a convention we try and gather questions from the public using our blog site, facebook page, or twitter, to ask the Hawk team. Which we share to our listeners as soon as possible. Outside of conventions we talk about the latest news, tournament results that are shared with us, we answer any questions that come our way, and just generally banter back and forth while talking about Dropfleet Commander.

If you get a chance check us out! We have cast members in the UK, Australia, and almost every time zone of North America. Give us a listen, check out our episodes in the archive, our write ups on our blog site, and if you like us possibly contribute to our Patreon so we can make bigger appearences at conventions and get our listeners the answers and content that they want!

We are finishing up the unique faction command cards for the PHR and Shaltari in the next couple podcasts. But if you have any questions please reach out to us! We are more than happy to answer your questions, critique your lists, help you promote and run events, and anything else we can do to grow and solidify our gaming community - world wide!

Keep an eye on this thread, as we release episodes I will update and post them here.

Thanks!

Our Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-284959246
Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/thehotlz/
Our Blog Site:http://thehotlz.blogspot.com/
Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheHotLZPC
Our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/hotlz
Our Email: thehotlzpc@gmail.com

- Guardian

Dropzone - Shaltari, Scourge
Dropfleet - Shaltari, Scourge

Cohost of The HotLZ Podcast

LiamK

Re: The HotLZ - A Dropfleet Commander Podcast

PostMon Jul 31, 2017 8:46 am

Keep up the good work chaps!

Also

YOKAII!!

Guardian

Hawk Talon

PostMon Jul 31, 2017 5:30 pm

Hawk Liam wrote:YOKAII!!

Mwahahaha. The seed is planted. Our plan is working!
- Guardian

Attackmack

PostMon Jul 31, 2017 7:59 pm

Just wanna leave a message saying that you guys are doing a great job and service for the game and its community!
Ive listened to ya lads since your first cast and even though I'm not very much engaged with Dropfleet anymore I still enjoy hearing whats going on and how things are evolving! And you guys offer a wide range of viewpoints and opinions!

If you have any interest in Dropfleet I wholeheartedly recommend you listen in on this cast, some great discussions going on!

Guardian

Hawk Talon

PostTue Aug 01, 2017 12:40 am

Thanks Attack! Even if you aren't as engaged in the game anymore, if you have any questions or ideas about the game. Throw them our way!
- Guardian

samspace

Hawk Talon

PostTue Aug 01, 2017 4:39 pm

Attackmack wrote:Just wanna leave a message saying that you guys are doing a great job and service for the game and its community!
Ive listened to ya lads since your first cast and even though I'm not very much engaged with Dropfleet anymore I still enjoy hearing whats going on and how things are evolving! And you guys offer a wide range of viewpoints and opinions!

If you have any interest in Dropfleet I wholeheartedly recommend you listen in on this cast, some great discussions going on!

+1. Thanks for all you do. Your podcast has been on my to do list for a while but haven't got around to it. Can you get your podcast on itunes or something like that? Or is there a soundcloud app I can get on my phone?

Guardian

Hawk Talon

PostTue Aug 01, 2017 6:38 pm

samspace wrote:+1. Thanks for all you do. Your podcast has been on my to do list for a while but haven't got around to it. Can you get your podcast on itunes or something like that? Or is there a soundcloud app I can get on my phone?

You should be able to get us on iTunes or the SoundCloud website. Just search for The HotLZ or go to our blog using the link in the OP and we have a link to our iTunes.

And keep an eye out for the newest episode this Friday! I'll make a separate post when it drops.
- Guardian

georgefromwy

PostSat Aug 05, 2017 2:38 pm

samspace wrote:
Attackmack wrote:Just wanna leave a message saying that you guys are doing a great job and service for the game and its community!

+1. Thanks for all you do. Your podcast has been on my to do list for a while but haven't got around to it. Can you get your podcast on itunes or something like that? Or is there a soundcloud app I can get on my phone?

heres a link to the apple pages which should take you to the store as well, if your still having trouble. https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the ... 32937?mt=2
~GeorgeFromWY

Shaltari

"From chaos comes order"

Shunter

PostSun Sep 24, 2017 10:58 am

Can You download podcasts to listen later?

I want to listen to something I my commute. But when i tried to use the soundcloud app it would only play whilst having internet connection

herod1204

PostSun Sep 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Shunter wrote:Can You download podcasts to listen later?

I want to listen to something I my commute. But when i tried to use the soundcloud app it would only play whilst having internet connection

The podcast addict app for android certainly lets you download their podcasts, I had some trouble finding them at first but they are on there!
Next

Return to General Discussion