It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:23 am

Mats by Mars DFC Demo Mat

Tell the world your Dropfleet related trials and tribulations!
  • Author

LiamK

Mats by Mars DFC Demo Mat

PostMon Aug 14, 2017 10:48 am

Hi Everyone,

A quick shout out/advert to Mats by Mars. We have been working with them to create a Dropfleet Commander Demo Mat.
This would be great for any Talons/Retailers/Events people who love to rope people into the games.

It has a beautiful Orbital image to play on plus on each side of the mat it has the quick reference for Orders and the Damage tables, great to keep a clean table and not have so many bits of paper all over the place.

hawk-demo-product-pic_1024x1024.jpg
hawk-demo-product-pic_1024x1024.jpg (83.89 KiB) Viewed 526 times

Calling all Talons! Make sure your prospective players fully sink their claws into the beauty of Dropfleet Commander with this immersive demo mat; complete with pertinent rules and tables! Drop into Dropfleet today!

Mats by Mars Tabletop Wargaming and Role-playing mats are immersive backdrop for your gaming needs.

You can purchase them directly through Mats by Mars at GenCon and also through their online store:
https://matsbymars.com/products/hawk-wa ... ts-by-mars

Dvalin

Re: Mats by Mars DFC Demo Mat

PostMon Aug 14, 2017 4:43 pm

Looks awesome! :D If only I were going to Gencon, I'd grab some of the others, as well. For those interested, Hawk posted these on Facebook.

Liam, do you know if Mats by Mars will have other mats online, or would we need to use their custom service for other Hawk-designed mats?
Dropzone Commander:
PHR, a lot.
UCM, a lot.

Dropfleet Commander:
PHR, a lot.
UCM, a little.
Shaltari, a little.

Guardian

Hawk Talon

Re: Mats by Mars DFC Demo Mat

PostSat Sep 02, 2017 1:52 am

My one concern with the sideboard: what if one of the rules on the it changes? I can't read what's on there in the pictures so it may be only the building block rules of the game.

But I am going to purchase a map. They are amazing designs for a decent price. And the sideboard is just icing on the cake.
- Guardian

Dropzone - Shaltari, Scourge
Dropfleet - Shaltari, Scourge

Cohost of The HotLZ Podcast

Return to General Discussion