It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:12 pm

Is anything for sale yet on the site?

Tell the world your Dropfleet related trials and tribulations!
  • Author

purplehoob

Hawk Talon

Re: Is anything for sale yet on the site?

PostWed Jan 10, 2018 2:09 pm

I agree it is hard to sell what people see as a dead game.

As a Talon its hard to keep interest and keep telling people, wait its coming.

January will be the killing point for me. If we get into February and we still get wait its coming that will probably be it in this area.

Sometime this year Epic Space Marine (Adeptus Titanicus)is going to appear. In this area even if the game is crap this will kill Dropzone and then battle fleet Gothic will hit the shelf and there goes Fleet. If we don't have a large enough player base that's it.

I just want to buy stuff, play the games and have fun.

I cant buy stuff and people round here don't want to touch the game.

I will be starting from scratch in building up the community and I don't know if I have the will. I have been playing Hawk games for roughly 4 years and did the kickstarter and became a Talon because I believed in the games and the company. I am sorry to say this is no longer the case.

We had a lot of players a good support from the shops and were going to run tournaments.

I feel abandoned here.

Nobody

PostWed Jan 10, 2018 3:39 pm

I suspect that TTCombat is letting DZC wither on the vine so they can do a full relaunch with 2.0.

DFC meanwhile is running into the issues with getting the kickstarter resolved, and maybe some other backend production issues (see also, the UCM Battleships that are out of stock everywhere) as well as getting distribution agreements in place.

All of this is pure conjecture on my part though.
Last edited by Nobody on Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

_ghost_

PostWed Jan 10, 2018 7:16 pm

It's about time that we get some new Info from ttcombat.

Hearing nothing while DFC is out of stock is bad. At least a short Text regarding how far the kickstarter is resolved n other stuff is missing.
Previous

Return to General Discussion