It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 9:56 am

Insuficient commercial sectors in the Sectors Pack

Tell the world your Dropfleet related trials and tribulations!
  • Author

alpha1983

Insuficient commercial sectors in the Sectors Pack

PostSat Feb 10, 2018 2:04 pm

Hello TTC,
One of the products you're offering, the resin Sectors Pack, has the problem that there's not enough miniatures to cover the need of sectors of those types.
Scenario 1 the rulebook, uses 7 commercial sectors, but only 6 commercial sectors are available in the pack.
On the other side, the pack contains 10 military sectors (despite a maximum of 6 are needed) and 12 industrial sectors (when up to 10 are used).
For this reason I'd like to ask you two things:
-To include an additional Commercial Sector within new packs. This way, future buyers will get enough miniatures to play the scenarios.
-To add the posibilitiy in your webstore, to buy a single commercial sector, aimed to the players that got the old version of the Sectors Pack.

Please bear in mind that this product is not really needed to play, and the players that bought it, like myself, are the ones aiming to play in a beautiful table. As such, having to place a cardboard marker for one of the commercial sectors is a mood killer.
Thanks in advance

Nobody

Re: Insuficient commercial sectors in the Sectors Pack

PostSat Feb 10, 2018 7:41 pm

It was like that when Hawk was making them too.

Personally I swap the missing commercial sector with an industrial one for when that mission comes up, haven't found it to be a huge issue yet. I think it'd be easier for them to just errata the mission that way.

ghostgundam1

Re: Insuficient commercial sectors in the Sectors Pack

PostSat Feb 10, 2018 10:27 pm

I think that I am weird, because I don't like playing with the sector pack or launch assets anymore. They just tend to get in the way and you eventually have to move them out of the way. But like the previous poster said, you can just suppliment a different zone if you need to. Hope you are having awesome games!

Return to General Discussion