It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:51 am

Kickstarter emails

Tell the world your Dropfleet related trials and tribulations!
  • Author

feindusmaximus

Hawk Talon

Re: Kickstarter emails

PostMon Oct 16, 2017 7:55 am

feindusmaximus wrote:Nothing here in MN yet either

Mid OCT2017 with many HWG promises that wave II of the KS will delivered soon. Still nothing. :(

ZombiePirate

PostMon Oct 16, 2017 8:57 am

Actually, stuff has been sent out, they've just not advertised it or told anyone. I had to email them regarding the fact I'd not received my Scourge Space station add-ons and got an email back telling me that somehow I'd been missed from the second wave despatch. They promised to send it out to me but couldn't tell me when they could do it due to changing distributors.... considering that my initial pledge was missing the space station entirely (although I did get sent it later) and the horrific levels of communication that this project has suffered I am rethinking any further purchases despite how much I've enjoyed playing Dropzone.

feindusmaximus

Hawk Talon

PostTue Oct 17, 2017 9:25 am

ZombiePirate wrote:Actually, stuff has been sent out, they've just not advertised it or told anyone. I had to email them regarding the fact I'd not received my Scourge Space station add-ons and got an email back telling me that somehow I'd been missed from the second wave despatch. They promised to send it out to me but couldn't tell me when they could do it due to changing distributors.... considering that my initial pledge was missing the space station entirely (although I did get sent it later) and the horrific levels of communication that this project has suffered I am rethinking any further purchases despite how much I've enjoyed playing Dropzone.

+1

Crimsonwraith

PostFri Oct 27, 2017 1:36 am

I sent an email recently, and was told my stuff still hasn't shipped. They will start looking at getting them out in the next few weeks.
Warchief of the Nazca Tribe

Check out my blog at http://crimsonwraiths.blogspot.com

feindusmaximus

Hawk Talon

PostTue Nov 07, 2017 10:23 am

NOV7 still no wave 2 stuff HWG promised, now a new company takes over and no Idea if they will actually deliver. No emails returned. Looks like DFC killed HWGs :(

Nobody

PostTue Nov 07, 2017 5:26 pm

Just posted to their FB page:

HAWK UPDATE!

We wanted to release an update to keep everyone in the loop on whats happening and so, here it is!

We've had our feet under the table now for a couple of weeks and we are starting to see our relaunch getting nearer! Masters are sorted and we know what we need to reprint so that we can make a full range of production moulds. Dave is busying away doing what he does best and coming up with fantastic new models while making finishing touches to the 2.0 rules. Handily over 20 of our workforce already played DZ and have jumped at the chance to playtest!

A lot of people have been messaging asking why we didn't take the show only models to crisis and make them available on the website over the weekend like we do with our other ranges. We are putting the Kickstarter and previous website order fulfillment at the front of our work queue and as such we didn't want to make extra sales during this period. We've printed all of the outstanding Hawk orders and will begin shipping them next week as we have set about casting up the required stock. To give everyone another chance to get the models we have decided that over the weekend when we relaunch hawk products on the website we will make the show models available as part of the relaunch party. They will be gone again on the Monday though!! An exact date for this will follow soon.

We are working on the Talon programme and will be relaunching this in January. Talon points earned up to now will of course be honoured!

Regarding releases there is some info on that too! The end of this month will see the fleet boxes released. We have a Commander for each faction in Dropzone, they will make an appearance in January. February March April and June will see Dropfleet Monitors, Destroyers and Dreadnoughts join the fray alongside the launch of DZ 2.0! A busy 6 months lie ahead! Attached is a SNIPpet of one of the coming commanders. Whole reveal coming soon!

Over and out!
Previous

Return to General Discussion