It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:19 pm


Command Cards?

Tell the world your Dropfleet related trials and tribulations!
  • Author
  • Message
Offline

CaptainCrunch

  • Posts: 46
  • Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:15 am

Command Cards?

PostFri May 12, 2017 8:21 pm

I don't see the command cards listed in this he store but I hear of people having ordered and received the hem. Where are they?
Offline

DrunkCorsair

  • Posts: 7
  • Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:39 pm

Re: Command Cards?

PostSat May 13, 2017 8:03 am

I have ordered mine from the german destributor Verlag Martin Ellermeier, they listed them on the page as preorder but recived them in the same week i ordered.
No Boom today
Maybe Boom tomorrrow.
There is always Boom tomorrow.
Offline
User avatar

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

  • Posts: 5215
  • Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 7:16 am
  • Location: Gilbert, AZ, USA

Re: Command Cards?

PostSat May 13, 2017 9:11 am

CaptainCrunch wrote:I don't see the command cards listed in this he store but I hear of people having ordered and received the hem. Where are they?

That's odd. I can't find them on the main Hawk web store, either... Bummer...
I love my job (well, I love having a job), but a bad day of gaming beats a good day of work every time!

http://www.theroadtovalhalla.blogspot.com
Offline

Kelbesq

  • Posts: 155
  • Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:18 pm

Re: Command Cards?

PostTue May 16, 2017 9:16 pm

I just got an email saying my Command Cards pre-order has shipped. (The War Store was the only place I could find them for sale in the US).
Offline

Kelbesq

  • Posts: 155
  • Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:18 pm

Re: Command Cards?

PostMon May 22, 2017 7:30 pm

I've seen the command cards for sale at a few more US based online stores, and in stock at at least 1 distributor. If you were not able to find them before, you will probably have more success now.
Offline

CaptainCrunch

  • Posts: 46
  • Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Command Cards?

PostMon May 22, 2017 7:37 pm

I ordered them from the Warstore last week and should be receiving them today.
Offline

thomas aagaard

  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:37 am

Re: Command Cards?

PostWed May 24, 2017 9:39 am

Got mine a few days ago true the local gaming store...
Offline

wdarkk

Hawk Talon

  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:42 am

Re: Command Cards?

PostFri Jun 30, 2017 9:15 pm

thomas aagaard wrote:Got mine a few days ago true the local gaming store...

Neither of my local gaming stores has been able to get me some so far. I might just have to try the war store.
Offline

wdarkk

Hawk Talon

  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:42 am

Re: Command Cards?

PostFri Jul 14, 2017 7:08 pm

CaptainCrunch wrote:I ordered them from the Warstore last week and should be receiving them today.

Warstore said they didn't have them when I ordered and had no idea when they'd be getting them. I ended up ordering them from Hawk directly but I'm a bit worried about how hard it is to get them in NA.
Offline

Nobody

  • Posts: 777
  • Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:25 am

Re: Command Cards?

PostFri Jul 14, 2017 7:54 pm

wdarkk wrote:
CaptainCrunch wrote:I ordered them from the Warstore last week and should be receiving them today.

Warstore said they didn't have them when I ordered and had no idea when they'd be getting them. I ended up ordering them from Hawk directly but I'm a bit worried about how hard it is to get them in NA.


Most places I have checked haven't restocked Battleships or worse, starters since the initial wave.
Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests