Page 6 of 6

Re: DFlist, a fleetbuilder for DFC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:11 am
by J.D. Welch
SwordOfJustice wrote:This is such a wonderful tool and a great help for playing the game.

+1

It was so easy to just text my son-in-law the list I had for him to run while he visited for the holidays! What a joy to use! Thanks for the extra features, sir!

Re: DFlist, a fleetbuilder for DFC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:26 pm
by Scoundrel13
I think I've spotted a small statistical error in the stat-line. A lot of the Scourge ships that aren't CAW specialists have their CAW radius on dflist as F/S, but it should be F/S/R. Only the Wyvern, Djinn and Manticore have F/S for their CAW, I think.

Re: DFlist, a fleetbuilder for DFC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:06 am
by Matti
Scoundrel13 wrote:I think I've spotted a small statistical error in the stat-line. A lot of the Scourge ships that aren't CAW specialists have their CAW radius on dflist as F/S, but it should be F/S/R. Only the Wyvern, Djinn and Manticore have F/S for their CAW, I think.

Yup, you're right. Will fix soon :)

Also: yay, my very own DFList subforum :)

Re: DFlist, a fleetbuilder for DFC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:13 pm
by jjakaalbinoboy
Matti wrote:Also: yay, my very own DFList subforum :)


Awesome! Keep up the good work Matti!

Re: DFlist, a fleetbuilder for DFC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:59 pm
by Gavri3l
I know you are keeping this up out of your own free time, but is there a chance you could tell us when you expect to have the errata changes incorporated? Looking forward to playing around with lists including the newly dirt cheap Glass Cloudfliers.

Re: DFlist, a fleetbuilder for DFC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:37 pm
by ElectricPaladin
Thanks for making this! I'm having fun playing around with it as I learn the rules.

Re: DFlist, a fleetbuilder for DFC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:55 pm
by Matti
Gavri3l wrote:I know you are keeping this up out of your own free time, but is there a chance you could tell us when you expect to have the errata changes incorporated? Looking forward to playing around with lists including the newly dirt cheap Glass Cloudfliers.

They are incorporated as of now (well, an hour ago or so :) ).

I've also fixed the arcs on the Scourge CAW

Re: DFlist, a fleetbuilder for DFC

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:18 pm
by wario
Hi,

is there a possibility to have a look on the builder without registration?

Re: DFlist, a fleetbuilder for DFC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:49 am
by J.D. Welch
wario wrote:Hi,

is there a possibility to have a look on the builder without registration?

Registration is just to allow you to save lists. Don't worry, you won't get spammed. ;)