It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:01 pm

DFList feature requests / ideas

Discuss the DFlist fleet builder here!
  • Author

Matti

DFList feature requests / ideas

PostMon Jan 09, 2017 10:09 am

Want, nay, NEED a feature implemented in DFList or have a great idea for new functionality? Please reply here :)

Requested features (not in order of priority, will not necessarily be implemented)
- Basic fleet-stats on the fleetlists page
- My collection view / ships needed
- More statistics
- Naming ships/groups/battlegroups
- User-manageable W/L/D-statistics for fleetlists
- Color-coded battlegroups according to type

Evil_Jon

Re: DFList feature requests / ideas

PostMon Jan 09, 2017 9:27 pm

Would it be possible to have some basic fleet stats on the the Fleetlists screen? Like a condensed version of the statistics on the fleet page. I have trouble remembering what fleet has what. I would also like to be able to edit the name of a fleet.

Thanks. :mrgreen:

Matti

PostTue Jan 10, 2017 8:38 am

Evil_Jon wrote:Would it be possible to have some basic fleet stats on the the Fleetlists screen? Like a condensed version of the statistics on the fleet page. I have trouble remembering what fleet has what. I would also like to be able to edit the name of a fleet.

Thanks. :mrgreen:

You can edit the name from the fleetlists page (and when you create a fleet). Some identifying stats in the fleetlists view is a good idea, I'll look into it.

Major Awesome

PostTue Jan 10, 2017 6:04 pm

You know what I think would be Majorly Awesome?? Other than DFList, that is, because WOW I love your work!

What would be awesome for me would be the ability to Name my ships. It would be neat to see the names I've come up with next to the stats.

What would also be awesome would be W/L/D stats for my lists. While I could put this in the name of the list... if it were a more formal stat to track, I'm sure people could do fun things with that.

Thanks again for all your hard work!
~Major Awesome~
Hedgehog schemer, Resistance lover, and on those random full moons when PHR aren't everywhere my true nature as cyborg comes out.

Matti

PostTue Jan 10, 2017 7:09 pm

Major Awesome wrote:You know what I think would be Majorly Awesome?? Other than DFList, that is, because WOW I love your work!

What would be awesome for me would be the ability to Name my ships. It would be neat to see the names I've come up with next to the stats.

What would also be awesome would be W/L/D stats for my lists. While I could put this in the name of the list... if it were a more formal stat to track, I'm sure people could do fun things with that.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Naming ship/groups/battlegroups is on its way at some point, added to the todo. As for W/L/D-stats, I've added it to the wishlist above, but it won't be a top priority.

Dheran

PostWed Jan 11, 2017 10:29 pm

I would love to have each battlegroup have a colour outline using the colours from p.70 of the rulebook :)

I usually overlook the written type of the group and colour-coding them would help in instantly recognizing which one is which or how many you have of each type.

Cry of the Wind

Hawk Talon

PostThu Jan 12, 2017 5:42 am

Dheran wrote:I would love to have each battlegroup have a colour outline using the colours from p.70 of the rulebook :)

I usually overlook the written type of the group and colour-coding them would help in instantly recognizing which one is which or how many you have of each type.

+1

Cry of the Wind

Hawk Talon

PostTue Jan 24, 2017 9:22 pm

It has been suggested in another thread that the stats section could use some more breakdowns. If you could split the stats into the 3 different game sizes we could get better data for how ships are being used fleet lists.

Lordprinceps

PostTue Jan 24, 2017 9:37 pm

Cry of the Wind wrote:It has been suggested in another thread that the stats section could use some more breakdowns. If you could split the stats into the 3 different game sizes we could get better data for how ships are being used fleet lists.

Seconding this, as the one who suggested it. Being able to see the pic rates for skirmish, clash, and battle sized lists would be very useful.

Alternately, if you really wanted to go all out, the ability to see pick rates in an arbitrary band of list sizes; for example, the pick rate of ships in lists between 1000 and 1500 points (inclusive) in size. Just the division among S/C/B would be more than enough, however.

dread2005

Hawk Talon

Battlegroup Print Layout

PostWed Jan 25, 2017 8:05 am

do not know if its already in here!

well the Print layout for Ship Stats is cool, i would love too have the same for Battlegroup cards!

so the format of ~3,5" x ~2,5" for the BG and maybe a overall Fleet Card which stats the Admiral AV and the total Points BGs would be very cool!

On the Overview Card it would be interesting to see every BG SR rating, so a fast view shows which Fleet will be in advantage.

a example, i wish something like the right pict ;-P

Quote: " nothing is ever easy " by zedicus zul zorrander

Dropfleet ADMIRAL may Mankind conquer the universe
UCM ~2500 Points, PHR ~2000 Points

Dropzone GENERAL revenge of Mankind
PHR 2000 Points, UCM 3500 Points
Next

Return to DFlist Fleet Builder