It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:45 pm

DFList feature requests / ideas

Discuss the DFlist fleet builder here!
  • Author

JMichael

Re: DFList feature requests / ideas

PostMon Apr 10, 2017 8:39 pm

Is formatting to print us US Letter size in the works?
Currently when I print the cards with 3 ships/groups per battlegroup on Letter, they come out too tall to fit in card sleeves.

dread2005

Hawk Talon

Re: Battlegroup Print Layout

PostWed Apr 26, 2017 10:09 am

well so another update-wish! ;-P

Card size 63 x 88 mm

make it fit to my Card Selves!!! :lol:

dread2005 wrote:
dread2005 wrote:do not know if its already in here!

well the Print layout for Ship Stats is cool, i would love too have the same for Battlegroup cards!

so the format of ~3,5" x ~2,5" for the BG and maybe a overall Fleet Card which stats the Admiral AV and the total Points BGs would be very cool!

On the Overview Card it would be interesting to see every BG SR rating, so a fast view shows which Fleet will be in advantage.

a example, i wish something like the right pict ;-P

hey was online today, and my wish came true already! big thank you, great super great
Quote: " nothing is ever easy " by zedicus zul zorrander

Dropfleet ADMIRAL may Mankind conquer the universe
UCM ~2500 Points, PHR ~2000 Points

Dropzone GENERAL revenge of Mankind
PHR 2000 Points, UCM 3500 Points

Rocy7

PostThu May 18, 2017 10:34 am

When new erratu will be updated?

Bishop 5

PostTue May 23, 2017 3:04 pm

Please can you change when you delete something from a BG, that BG no longer moves about in the order, it's very annoying.

Other than that, sterling work.

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

PostWed May 24, 2017 3:09 am

Bishop 5 wrote:Please can you change when you delete something from a BG, that BG no longer moves about in the order, it's very annoying.

Other than that, sterling work.

I think what it does (usually) is Sorts the BGs by type, and then by SR, so you get the bigger options first, and then work your way down, so Flag > Vanguard > Line > Pathfinder.

Otherwise, originally, they were all over the place, and there was no order to them. At least now there is a predictable (sort of) order that you can expect them to fall into...
I love my job (well, I love having a job), but a bad day of gaming beats a good day of work every time!

http://www.theroadtovalhalla.blogspot.com

Bishop 5

PostWed May 24, 2017 8:14 am

That does make sense however, after removing one ship from a BG that BG then re-orders itself. It's especially frustrating on a mobile device.

I would prefer if it just sorted as you described when you go to print or preview a list but YMMV :)

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

PostWed May 24, 2017 8:44 am

Bishop 5 wrote:That does make sense however, after removing one ship from a BG that BG then re-orders itself. It's especially frustrating on a mobile device.

I would prefer if it just sorted as you described when you go to print or preview a list but YMMV :)

Yeah, I've accidentally deleted a ship/Group from a BG panel that swapped places with the one I was working on on my mobile devices, which shuffled itself somewhere else in the mix after I deleted something. It is frustrating, I agree. But it was more aggravating to have the BGs all in an illogical jumble, too. As you say, YMMV, and what annoys one may not even be an issue for someone else.

But, you can't beat the price of DFList.com, right? ;)
I love my job (well, I love having a job), but a bad day of gaming beats a good day of work every time!

http://www.theroadtovalhalla.blogspot.com

Hawk Liam

PostWed May 24, 2017 9:07 am

Rocy7 wrote:When new erratu will be updated?

I have sent Matthijs the changes about a week ago and confirmed that they are the final changes now. Hopefully he will have them up soon but its only a side project for him, so lets give him a bit of time, for him to find time to implement the changes :)

Matti

PostThu May 25, 2017 1:01 pm

Hawk Liam wrote:
Rocy7 wrote:When new erratu will be updated?

I have sent Matthijs the changes about a week ago and confirmed that they are the final changes now. Hopefully he will have them up soon but its only a side project for him, so lets give him a bit of time, for him to find time to implement the changes :)

They are up :)
Previous

Return to DFlist Fleet Builder