It is currently Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:30 pm

We need your help at our 2017 events!

Post your Fan art, whether it be 2D Drawings, 3D Models or real life sculptures and paintings!
  • Author

David Nunez

Hawk Talon

Re: We need your help at our 2017 events!

PostThu May 25, 2017 3:23 am

Hawk Liam wrote:
David Nunez wrote:Finally back from the dead! (leaving the military is a bit of a chore)

I am only an hour and a half away from Gencon, and I would very much like to help out all day everyday of the event if you can put me in the schedule for that. I am for certain going to be present and happily available. I do not have a badge as of yet however. Can you guys help me with that in exchange for all the help perhaps? If not, no worries, I will still be there to help regardless.
:mrgreen:

Hi David,

If you can help out that much then we should be able to sort out a badge for you! Can I schedule you in for the whole thing? If that is okay with you?

Yes sir, schedule me for the whoooole thing!
Put me in coach! :lol:

I'll talk to Don too and try to be on everyone's radar.

Hawk Liam

PostThu May 25, 2017 10:13 am

David Nunez wrote:
Hawk Liam wrote:
David Nunez wrote:Finally back from the dead! (leaving the military is a bit of a chore)

I am only an hour and a half away from Gencon, and I would very much like to help out all day everyday of the event if you can put me in the schedule for that. I am for certain going to be present and happily available. I do not have a badge as of yet however. Can you guys help me with that in exchange for all the help perhaps? If not, no worries, I will still be there to help regardless.
:mrgreen:

Hi David,

If you can help out that much then we should be able to sort out a badge for you! Can I schedule you in for the whole thing? If that is okay with you?

Yes sir, schedule me for the whoooole thing!
Put me in coach! :lol:

I'll talk to Don too and try to be on everyone's radar.

Okay, Slotted you in

Hawk Liam

PostThu May 25, 2017 10:16 am

Klarg1 wrote:
Liam,
You can sign me up for the Friday morning and Saturday morning shifts at Gencon.

I will know more after events go live on Sunday. ;)

Hi Klarg,

Can you PM me your full name, email and telephone number please?

Hawk Liam

PostThu May 25, 2017 10:17 am

j. r. logan wrote:I can help run dropzone demo on Sat. afternoon if you still need help, I do not know anything about dropfleet.

John

Hi John,

We'd definitely welcome the help, and you can just run DZC that is fine. Can you PM me your full name, email and telephone number please.

ghostgundam1

PostTue Jun 13, 2017 5:58 pm

I am currently signed up to help Thursday, June 15th at Origins in Columbus, Ohio. I haven't had any reply for any instructions. I send Liam a private message and also emailed the link given to me months ago for my info. If anyone can pass this along and let them know to contact me that would be awesome so that I know what I need to do. Thanks

sybert1138

Hawk Talon

PostWed Jun 14, 2017 12:59 pm

I'll shoot a message to Don and see if he can get you some info! I'll be there Thursday but I'm not working until Friday and Saturday.

MonksOfMadness

PostTue Jun 20, 2017 8:27 pm

I've emailed Liam & Don directly about this, but don't see myself on the schedule for GenCon, so thought I'd go ahead and ping in the forum as well—glad to come and help and work as many shifts as needed :-)

Droachmega

Hawk Talon

PostWed Jun 21, 2017 1:37 pm

MonksOfMadness wrote:I've emailed Liam & Don directly about this, but don't see myself on the schedule for GenCon, so thought I'd go ahead and ping in the forum as well—glad to come and help and work as many shifts as needed :-)

Liam has been on vacation, we'll catch everything up soon.

Thunderboy

Hawk Talon

PostTue Jul 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Any in Europe you need a hand with?
For Humanity!
26th at Autum Invasion 2016
Previous

Return to Fan Art