It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:05 am

We need your help at our 2017 events!

Post your short stories and novels set in the Dropzone Universe here
Forum rules This part of the forum is for background and world building. While only Hawk Wargames publications are considered 'canonical', this is a space for fiction writers, musings on background lore and ideas on new worlds, areas of the universe and jump off points for armies and campaigns.

Please be respectful of other people's work, and maintain the high level of friendly communication that has always been a hallmark of this Forum's members.

Please also note:

• All content connected to, related to or stemming from any Hawk Wargames publications, Dropzone Commander, Dropfleet Commander or any future Hawk Wargames products remains the property of Hawk Wargames. Any commercial use or gain from any writing or content created from such works is protected under copywrite laws and treaties. It may not be used for commercial gain without express permission from Hawk Wargames; any other commercial use is illegal.

• Hawk Wargames may use all of, part of or any ideas or themes created or used in these forum posts, in any way, for any use, commercial or otherwise. By posting work, writers/originators give their consent for use in any of the above situations, with no further consent needed. If used as such, Hawk Wargames will always seek to inform and gain consent of the writer/originator, however this is not required for Hawk Wargames to proceed with such use.

• Posts in no way constitute an agreement to pay for, provide, or solicit future work from the author/originator. Hawk Wargames does not in any way guarantee further communication, work (paid or unpaid), or any form of agreement for further submissions. By posting in this way, authors/originators have no claim to work for, be endorsed by or be in any way connected to Hawk Wargames, other than being a forum member.
  • Author

Hawk Liam

We need your help at our 2017 events!

PostTue Mar 14, 2017 12:00 pm

We are looking for Volunteers for all of the following events. If you can help out at the events we would really appreciate your help. We can give out free product on the day as a reward for your help. Most of the events will have afternoon and morning slots which will slightly vary in time but are usually from 9/10am to 1/2pm for Morning slot and 1/2pm til 5/6pm for afternoon slots. Please say which slots and days you can help out with.

17th-20th August 2017 - Gen Con, Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis, Indiana

Thursday AM 10am-2pm
• David Nunez
• Jim Maxey
• Jordan Martin

Thursday PM 2-6pm
• David Nunez
• Jim Maxey
• Jordan Martin
-----------------------------------
Friday AM 10am-2pm
• David Nunez
• Peter Shah
• John Lay
• Jordan Martin

Friday PM 2-6pm
• David Nunez
• John Lay
• Jordan Martin
Saturday AM 10am-2pm
• David Nunez
• Peter Shah
• Jonathan Kolodner
• Jordan Martin
• Jeffrey Kolodner

Saturday PM 2pm-6pm
• David Nunez
• John Lay
• Jonathan Kolodner
• Jeffrey Kolodner
• Peter Shah (Until 4pm)
Sunday AM 10am-2pm

• David Nunez
• Jordan Martin
• Jonathan Kolodner
• Jeffrey Kolodner

Sunday PM 2pm-Teardown
• David Nunez
• Jordan Martin
• Jonathan Kolodner
• Jeffrey Kolodner
Additional to cover breaks and lunches through the weekend
• Patrick Todd
• Patrick Morris

EmilyK

Hawk Talon

Re: We need your help at our 2017 events!

PostWed Mar 15, 2017 12:43 am

I would like to help out at salute but I'm not a Talon. I have a few years experience playing the game though.
I already have a ticket for the event as i will be arriving with my local club.
We should be a salute by 0900 so can help in the morning once i get inside.
Last edited by EmilyK on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

David Nunez

Hawk Talon

PostWed Mar 15, 2017 4:34 am

I'm signed up for both events on thursday, and don't mind dropping either morning or evening to just help out!

Hawk Liam

PostWed Mar 15, 2017 9:31 am

EmilyK wrote:I would like to help out at salute but I'm not a Talon. I have a few years experience playing the game though.
I already have a ticket for the event as i will be arriving with my local club.
We should be a salute by 0900 so can help in the morning once i get inside.

We would love to have your help! Morning shift would be great!

Hawk Liam

PostWed Mar 15, 2017 9:33 am

David Nunez wrote:I'm signed up for both events on thursday, and don't mind dropping either morning or evening to just help out!

Which event are you referring to? We would love the help if you can spare us some time. Of course we can reward you for your help :D

Mega Mike

Hawk Talon

PostWed Mar 15, 2017 9:47 am

Are there 2 threads for this?
I have left a message on the Talon thread about helping at salute in the afternoon (dropzone demoing or exhibition game)

Mike
Team ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT
Winter Invasion Champion 2017

Blog: http://www.dzcblog.blogspot.com
Podcast: https://soundcloud.com/orbital-bombardment/
Twitter: @OBDZC

Hawk Liam

PostWed Mar 15, 2017 9:53 am

Technically Yes. I was trying to hook in as many Talons as possible first!

I might delete that one now to avoid confusion as it is the same information here. I will add you to the list Mike, Thanks!

David Nunez

Hawk Talon

PostWed Mar 15, 2017 2:47 pm

So, akin to a madman, I am signed up for both "fight for eden prime" events on thursday at Adepticon on the 23rd. I am open to dropping one or both no problem to help out! I'll be there on thursday pretty much as early as possible and throughout all day anyway. Just let me know what you need and I am happy to oblige, reward or no. :D

Hawk Liam

PostWed Mar 15, 2017 2:55 pm

David Nunez wrote:So, akin to a madman, I am signed up for both "fight for eden prime" events on thursday at Adepticon on the 23rd. I am open to dropping one or both no problem to help out! I'll be there on thursday pretty much as early as possible and throughout all day anyway. Just let me know what you need and I am happy to oblige, reward or no. :D

Thursday Morning would be great as we don't have anyone yet for this time. Is there any chance you can do any of the other available slots?

David Nunez

Hawk Talon

PostWed Mar 15, 2017 3:07 pm

Sign me up for thursday morn then!

Fri/Sat I am signed up for the zone and fleet tournaments respectively, and wish to participate in them. If you need help before or after the tourneys though, I wouldn't mind.
Next

Return to Fan Writing