• Author

stevefamine

Re: Yet another table building blog..

PostFri May 05, 2017 5:50 pm

Any updates yet man?

Defaint_2k

PostTue Jun 27, 2017 11:25 am

Unfortunatly Not. Other projects disrupted my Progress plus we are not playing right now. So the Motivation ist quite low. I ll will See to some work and games next couple of month. Thanks you dir your in ongoing interesst. Here are two more picture of the table state right now.
Last edited by Defaint_2k on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Defaint_2k

PostTue Jun 27, 2017 11:26 am

Defaint_2k

PostTue Jun 27, 2017 11:27 am

stevefamine

PostTue Jun 27, 2017 1:32 pm

Cant wait to see the buildings painted! I love the car piles and scatter terrain/ buses and small trees. I just made myself some scatter terrain - but did not buy any buses.

I absolutely hated constructing the buildings roof + sides and didn't bother with the edges. Love the air ducts - didnt buy them.

How are you going to weather/shade the red brick buildings you have? They are neon red :lol:

Defaint_2k

PostWed Jun 28, 2017 7:08 am

Neon Red! It is the future. No just kiding. I think i will wash them greatly either with brown or a thinned down dark green.
or both. I will do a couple of tests. Besides dark green is quite good to shade red. I was surprised of how good it worked but you really need to water it down and test the consistency until it fits your taste. As the for the Car pile i thought that the Scouge might have cleared some streets for their use and just put all of them onto one pile and let them rot.
So baisicly i will do some green on the table but not to much , in my Immagination not all buildings are totally abonded at least some of them are used from the scourge .
First i wanted to build more buildings but decided against it. Cause i want to build a brocken high way wich should give the table more depth and second i wanted to let room for scourge buildings.
I would love to see someone producing scourge buildings because i have no talents in scratch building and modelling.
Also i would love to see some scourge upgrade kits for exsiting buildings like the ones in the artworks(dfc rulebook).
It is really sad that there is no producer out that has the idea to produce scourge buildings. It is also really sad that there is no gamer out there who would make a tutorial to build such buildings. I guess i have to wait patiently until some one has an idea. For my ideas i don t have skill to sketch them up or to build them by my self.
Previous

Return to Blogs and Tutorials