It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:34 am

NO HAWK AT GENCON 50?

Find out about the latest Dropzone Commander and Dropfleet Commander events
  • Author

DEVIL DOG

NO HAWK AT GENCON 50?

PostThu Jul 20, 2017 3:36 am

Hey Hawk,

I was wanting to play in a Hawk game at Gencon 50, but since they're not going to be there. No tourney's listed under Dropzone, Dropfleet, or Hawk. Hell they're not listed as a vendor, that I can tell. Last year it was listed under Invasion or something. So is it listed under Supercalfaseeusxpalodosius? lol So what name is the tournament for Gencon 50 listed under?

You do know that you kinda of want to list it as Dropzone Commander's: "Invasion North America" or something like that? If you just make up a miscellaneous name that isn't linked to your game system, then it makes it nearly impossible to look up without going through all 10000 + entries. Just saying cause there is no information anywhere about Gencon 50. This happen at this years Origins, where the only info we found was partly in German and something was wrong in the info and that was only on the forum.

So why isn't it liked on the forum? I don't need generalizations, I need specifics in order to buy tickets.

Remember Game system or vendor first, then special K name or whatever you want to call it. :cry:

Devil Dog
Patrick McGuire

P.S. Depending on schedule of tourney, I might be able to help demo, if you need some help. That's if your going to be
there that is? :D

LiamK

Re: NO HAWK AT GENCON 50?

PostThu Jul 20, 2017 10:25 am

Hi Patrick,

We will be GenCon50 with a booth. However we won't be running any main tournaments. There were some complications with the organisers that made it incredibly difficult to arrange our planned events.

There will however be some open play tables at the booth and you can also challenge our staff to our game so still bring your Dropzone or Dropfleet models along :)

Sobek

PostMon Jul 24, 2017 5:11 pm

Out of curiosity, will you have any convention exclusives, or pre-releases, with you at Gencon?

LiamK

PostTue Jul 25, 2017 2:09 pm

We will have the show only models there, the Athens for UCM in Dropfleet Commander and the Scorpion Warstrider for Shaltari Dropzone.

We probably won't have any pre releases, but we will be selling the newly released Battlecruisers.

Return to Tournaments and Events