It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:35 pm

Hello to all

Introduce yourselves here!
  • Author

Auron

Hello to all

PostWed Apr 06, 2016 4:42 pm

Hi all,

I'm new to the game and the forums. I just started painting my first DzC army this past week and I am excited to play my first game. The rules set sounds great. I live in the Seattle-Everett area of Washington state. I haven't found much of a community in my immediate surrounding but hopefully that will change soon. I have been an avid miniature war games fan and have been actively painting for several years now. I look forward to chatting with everyone and seeing pictures of all the great paint jobs out there!

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

Re: Hello to all

PostThu Apr 07, 2016 3:26 am

Welcome!

There are some players in the Seattle area, but not too many active on this forum. A couple of guys I've chatted with on topics looking for places to play, as I was considering moving back to Kirkland for a job. That didn't happen, but I know there are some guys out there. Try searching on the word "Seattle" here on the forum and see what you get. I know they have a Facebook page, but I can't recall the exact name, but it's in a Seattle thread here, so just search for it, or search on FB.

Best of luck, and welcome to the hobby!
I love my job (well, I love having a job), but a bad day of gaming beats a good day of work every time!

http://www.theroadtovalhalla.blogspot.com

Thunderboy

Hawk Talon

Re: Hello to all

PostFri Apr 08, 2016 1:40 pm

Well welcome and enjoy painting then first.
I'm in a low area as well. With only 3 players.
But i still have alot of fun with DZC, so I hope you do too!

Cheers, Thunder
For Humanity!
26th at Autum Invasion 2016

Return to New Members