It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:31 pm

Greetings from OH/MI USA

Introduce yourselves here!
  • Author

Yeager Wolfmire

Greetings from OH/MI USA

PostFri Nov 18, 2016 2:35 pm

Hi... I've already done two different post but I've never officially introduced myself. So here you go

I am Yeager Wolfmire Bacta (Rather not put my name in). I command the UCM and will ,when he comes out, be having Helburn in my divisions. I'm really more of an infantry kind of guy but since PHR are, well, PHR I rather not use them even though their troops play more in my strength. Though I love a good armor column I have to say that the UCM has caught m eye with their air units. let alone the nice amount of great supporting vehicles like the crossbow. I'm still in progress of building up my forces though so it could all change in less than one battle. Trial and Error I say. Also my game play style is more or less unorthodox since I'll make moves and pushes where they somewhat unnecessary. But I like a good ruse. Though, when faced with a Hades or something like that I'll play more safely. Even if it means they get to the objective first

But really, I'm a guy who loves games that make you think. I play more Video Games then I do tabletop (less expense and that fact not many people around me have time to play) but doesn't really matter cause I ca usually get a game once every two mouths or so. By the way I do got a YouTube channel: Wolfmire Bacta if you guys are interested in seeing crap videos. sooo yeah.
Death is written in these pages, and I'm the author

Thunderboy

Hawk Talon

Re: Greetings from OH/MI USA

PostFri Nov 18, 2016 5:58 pm

Welcome then now!
Enjoy building up your UCM. And keep those traitors at bay and slaughter those vile scourge!

Cheers, Thunder
For Humanity!
26th at Autum Invasion 2016

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

Re: Greetings from OH/MI USA

PostSun Nov 20, 2016 6:02 am

Welcome!
I love my job (well, I love having a job), but a bad day of gaming beats a good day of work every time!

http://www.theroadtovalhalla.blogspot.com

Return to New Members