It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Looking for people in Seattle

This is a place for clubs to post their contact information as well as requests for games
  • Author

dagerg

Re: Looking for people in Seattle

PostWed May 18, 2016 6:25 pm

Are there games still going on at BlueSky hobbies in Bremerton? I think the nights were Saturday nights?

JJ_Shepard

PostWed Feb 08, 2017 11:16 pm

I know I'm replying to a pretty old post here, but I'm a pretty new player in the seattle area. How's the player base here and would anyone still be interested in a game in the not too distant future?
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel.

fiddlerboy

PostFri Feb 10, 2017 5:23 pm

I'm definitely interested in getting a game in. I live in Ballard, but could possibly meet somewhere else. I haven't managed to get out to Bremerton for a game yet, but that's where most of the players are, that I know of.

Cblase

PostWed May 10, 2017 9:27 pm

Hello people of Seattle!

I just recently got into Dropzone commander as well as Dropfleet commander, along with a couple friends of mine. We have been playing in the Bellevue WA area and Mox Boarding House (FLGS), and we are looking for more interested players to come join us. With enough interested members we could even possibly setup an official DZC/DFC day depending on popularity and interest. Between my friends and myself, we have enough starters sets and auxiliary fleets/units for new interested players to come and learn to play with us. We are new to DZC (just got all my PHR stuff in the mail) but I have a few games under my belt and plan on having a full PHR and Shaltari armies ready to play in a short while. As for Dropfleet Commander, I have a full 1500 pts of UCM, Shaltari, and starter sets for PHR and Scourge. So If your new to DZC or DFC we have plenty of mats, terrain, starters sets, and accessories to play plenty of games. So anyone in or near the Bellevue area thats a current or interested player in either DFC or DZC feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to meet up for a game!

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

PostThu May 11, 2017 7:01 am

Nice! Things are looking up for the Jet City. Good luck!
I love my job (well, I love having a job), but a bad day of gaming beats a good day of work every time!

http://www.theroadtovalhalla.blogspot.com

JJ_Shepard

PostFri May 12, 2017 10:27 pm

Cblase wrote:Hello people of Seattle!

I just recently got into Dropzone commander as well as Dropfleet commander, along with a couple friends of mine. We have been playing in the Bellevue WA area and Mox Boarding House (FLGS), and we are looking for more interested players to come join us. With enough interested members we could even possibly setup an official DZC/DFC day depending on popularity and interest. Between my friends and myself, we have enough starters sets and auxiliary fleets/units for new interested players to come and learn to play with us. We are new to DZC (just got all my PHR stuff in the mail) but I have a few games under my belt and plan on having a full PHR and Shaltari armies ready to play in a short while. As for Dropfleet Commander, I have a full 1500 pts of UCM, Shaltari, and starter sets for PHR and Scourge. So If your new to DZC or DFC we have plenty of mats, terrain, starters sets, and accessories to play plenty of games. So anyone in or near the Bellevue area thats a current or interested player in either DFC or DZC feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to meet up for a game!

Oooh! My friends and I have been playing Dropzone pretty regularly for the past few months. I've assembled a 1,000 point Shaltari list so far (not all painted yet), I've roped my friends into the PHR and Scourge and both will be at 1,000 points shortly, and Fiddlerboy from Seattle proper plays UCM. There's also a Resistance player in the area too, who just picked up the starter and has been happy getting his toes wet.
I'd be thrilled to set up a game sometime! I'll shoot you a PM shortly!
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel.

Nightwolf

PostSun Jul 30, 2017 10:41 am

I am unfortunately in Japan right now, but I've got a friend in the Mox area that plays. Will forward them a link to the thread.

Good luck!

dagerg

PostTue Aug 22, 2017 10:59 pm

Hey folks,

Im getting back into the game and am looking for Seattle area folks to game with. I have a fully painted Shaltari army and starting a Scourge army. Any interest in getting a game going? Respond here or post on Facebook Dropzone Commander Community - Seattle area. Lets do this!

fiddlerboy

PostWed Oct 11, 2017 7:59 am

Just saw this thread now (been off the forums a while). I've finally started to unpack my stuff after moving, and I'd love to play more games now that the eternal winter darkness has settled on the Northwest. Glad to hear there's more Seattle area players!
Previous

Return to Clubs