It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 2:04 am

DzC in St. Louis, Missouri

This is a place for clubs to post their contact information as well as requests for games
  • Author

Brasidas

DzC in St. Louis, Missouri

PostThu Sep 11, 2014 7:04 pm

There's a small group starting play on Mondays at Game Nite in St. Louis. If you're interested, please post or send a message (or just show up at the store). :)

We're currently looking at starter box to about 800 points, and looking to build up to around 1500 or so in a few weeks (I've got about 2500 though, so if anyone wants/needs a larger game).

agesilaos

Re: DzC in St. Louis, Missouri

PostThu Sep 11, 2014 10:16 pm

Grrrrrr it was you who stole my preferred user name! Curse you! :D

Brasidas

PostFri Sep 12, 2014 12:04 am

Two years too late for you! :)

(And unfortunately, I'm a bit of a gaming junkie, so depending on how much you get around, this probably won't be the last time I've done it. :twisted: )

agesilaos

PostFri Sep 12, 2014 9:36 am

I will suspect you whenever I have to use Agesilaos instead! :evil:

EpicBattleBaggz

PostThu Sep 08, 2016 4:48 am

Anybody on this forum in the area still playing DZC? Me and a couple guys looking to start a group up and get this game rolling in the midwest! 8-)

case.card

Hawk Talon

PostSat Jan 07, 2017 6:06 pm

EpicBattleBaggz wrote:Anybody on this forum in the area still playing DZC? Me and a couple guys looking to start a group up and get this game rolling in the midwest! 8-)

Hi! I'm the mid-Missouri Hawk Talon, based out of Columbia/Jeff City! We have two active groups running in two different FLGS! Shoot me a PM and we can trade contact info. I'd love to throw down with you guys!

Though it wouldn't be terribly often, maybe once a month (or every other), I'd be happy to head to St Louis to run an event!

Return to Clubs