It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:41 am

SFG - Spelföreningen Gillet (Sandviken,mid-north of Sweden)

This is a place for clubs to post their contact information as well as requests for games
  • Author

Coste

Hawk Talon

SFG - Spelföreningen Gillet (Sandviken,mid-north of Sweden)

PostFri Apr 21, 2017 11:26 am

Spelföreningen Gillet (Translation: The gaming association; The Guild) - SFG

SFG has its first rots in the middle of the -90s and has now evolved from a LARP club to a Wargamers den. We have a large club, with about a dozen rooms, in the basment of culture associations building i Sandviken. The most played games are Infinity, Dzc, Wh40k, FoW and KoW aswell as many boardgames and roleplaying games. 2016 the club had alsmost 40 members.

The club can be opened by any member at any time of the week, but weekly we have open on tuesdays and thursdays from about 15:00 to 22:00. There are often smaller events on the weekends and casual playing the whole week.

Dropzone has had its start in the spring of 2017 and we are building up a terrain batch so that we can encourage games and organize tournaments, first one coming up in June 2017, see the D-Day 2670 event.
Feel free to join our facebook group: SpelFöreningen Gillet - SFG Sandviken to follow upcoming events, battle reports and terrain builds.

We are also experimenting with making Battle Reports,
please check out our test-project on youtube.

Fees and costs:
Yearly membership fee in the club is based on your age;
bellow 18 years of age - 100kr (about 8£)
bellow 25 years of age - 400kr (about 35£)
Members from 25 and up - 800kr (about 70£)

Joining and participating in an event, 100kr
The fees paid from participating in events during a year can be drawn of a membership cost.

But feel free to drop by and check out the club if you have your ways nearby. Send med a PM or contact med, Zac Coste, through Facebook.

Cheers! :D

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

Re: SFG - Spelföreningen Gillet (Sandviken,mid-north of Swed

PostSat Apr 22, 2017 8:39 am

Awesome!
I love my job (well, I love having a job), but a bad day of gaming beats a good day of work every time!

http://www.theroadtovalhalla.blogspot.com

Return to Clubs