It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:32 am

Looking for people in Seattle

This is a place for clubs to post their contact information as well as requests for games
  • Author

missingtasks

Looking for people in Seattle

PostWed Oct 22, 2014 4:13 pm

Hey if anyone is looking to play in Seattle, I just started but would really enjoy playing. I have a table or could meet at Card Kingdom or something.

Nightwolf

Re: Looking for people in Seattle

PostThu Oct 23, 2014 8:46 am

There are a couple of us that play in Bremerton at The Game Wizard and Blue Sky Hobbies (which supports the game). A more central location, Terracrux, in Tacoma also supposedly sells DZC and would probably be cool with us playing a game. Let me know if you would be interested in trying to figure something out. I don't mind a little driving.

missingtasks

PostThu Oct 23, 2014 2:37 pm

I think my biggest issue is not having a car. Is it possible to get to those stores on foot or bus?

*EDIT* Oh wow thats like 2 hours away. That may be a greater distance than I would want to travel...

Nightwolf

PostThu Oct 23, 2014 8:51 pm

Driving from Seattle it is only an hour and fifteen minutes, but taking the Ferry (what would need to happen if you were on foot) it takes an hour and forty minutes to get across the bay. I have a friend that really likes Card Kingdom and wants me to go to it with him, so if I do that at some point I will give you a heads up and maybe we could get a game in then.

missingtasks

PostThu Oct 23, 2014 10:00 pm

Yeah! Please do. 4 hours round trip is a little much.

dagerg

PostSat Feb 28, 2015 4:34 pm

I just got back from LVO this last weekend (LVO 2015) and picked up a lot of Shaltari and looking to play! I'm brand new to DZC but played 1 demo game at LVO and was completely hooked. I'd be interested in learning of areas in the Seattle / Renton area that have gaming clubs or groups that play DZC. I could make it to Card Kingdom or Heroic Knight games pretty easily if anyone wants to start a gaming group in those locations!

Nightwolf

PostTue Mar 03, 2015 6:57 am

I am game. I've got a bunch of Resistance and UCM and have been itching to play recently. I also have a full city-scape worth of terrain.

PM me if you are interested.

dagerg

PostFri Mar 06, 2015 10:04 pm

Awesome! It's going to be at least a few weeks before I get my stuff built, and with work travel, I may be a few weeks out before I can get a game in. I'm assuming you frequent or would be interested in converging at Card Kingdom, correct? If so, what nights/times would potentially work for you?

Nightwolf

PostFri Mar 06, 2015 11:11 pm

No worries! I've still got some Resistance stuff en route that I need to build and paint. So that will give me some time to get them together. It would be sweet if we could grab missingtasks while we are at it. There are also some folks North of Seattle out of Mugu that picked up starter boxes at the LVO too. It is possible we could grab them some time.

Regardless, it should be fun. I can make it just about any Saturday. I just need a heads up before-hand.

missingtasks

PostSun Mar 08, 2015 7:56 am

Awww yiss. I got a buddy who has been playing the other half of the starter set so we could potentially have more than a few people.
Next

Return to Clubs