It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:41 am

Starting Campaign in Eden Prime

Discuss all things related to the Dropzone Commander and Dropfleet Commander background
  • Author

Capt Panama

Starting Campaign in Eden Prime

PostFri Oct 28, 2016 4:32 am

Hello

Since I am starting a campaign in my group I am using part of the fluff of Reconquest Phase 1. The main world will be Eden Prime to begin the campaign. I was reading the fluff and there are some cities in Eden Prime captured by Scourge and some retaken by UCM. If you guys can help me to verify this information I will appreciate it:

New Troy city (UCM)
New Athens city (Scourge)
Titanium mines (Scourge)
Odins Foundry (Scourge)
Star Casablanca (not occupied)
Atlantia city (not occupied)
Romagrad city (UCM)

B1ollanT

Re: Starting Campaign in Eden Prime

PostFri Oct 28, 2016 10:31 pm

I know the one located in the Northern section is Shaltari Patrolled.

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

PostFri Oct 28, 2016 11:02 pm

You need to try to get your hands on Reconquest: Phase 2, Cap'n. Unless your campaign takes place in the timeframe of just R:P1... But there have been developments... ;)

Also, there is an Eden Prime Campaign Pack available from Hawk. Email talon@hawkwargames.com or info@hawkwargames.com and see if they'll send you one. Generally you need to be a store or a Talon to get it, but I think in some cases they'd make an exception. If you've got a store that you play out of, you could see if the store will request it. It's free! And is designed as an escalation campaign. There are also "store bundles" that are available that support the escalation by providing the store with the Units that folks will need for each faction to grow it.

However, if you've got a campaign already worked out, more power to ya! Share your ideas, someone else might be able to use them! :D

Best of luck!
I love my job (well, I love having a job), but a bad day of gaming beats a good day of work every time!

http://www.theroadtovalhalla.blogspot.com

Capt Panama

PostSat Oct 29, 2016 6:32 pm

I was more interested in Phase 1 and in the future to jump to Phase 2.

I was expecting Hawk was going to release a campaign book for the public, but if they can send it to me a sample it will be nice. I own a small store/club and since I am the only one promoting Dropzone here.

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

PostMon Oct 31, 2016 1:04 am

Capt Panama wrote:I was more interested in Phase 1 and in the future to jump to Phase 2.

I was expecting Hawk was going to release a campaign book for the public, but if they can send it to me a sample it will be nice. I own a small store/club and since I am the only one promoting Dropzone here.

Then you should be fine. Just email info@hawkwargames.com, tell them your store info, mailing address, and request the campaign info.
I love my job (well, I love having a job), but a bad day of gaming beats a good day of work every time!

http://www.theroadtovalhalla.blogspot.com

Capt Panama

PostWed Nov 02, 2016 2:24 pm

Thank you, I did send the email

Return to Background Discussion