It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:14 pm


Operation: Cancelled

Find out about the latest Dropzone Commander and Dropfleet Commander events
  • Author
  • Message
Offline

Thunderboy

Hawk Talon

  • Posts: 811
  • Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:04 pm
  • Location: Netherlands, Nijmegen

Re: Operation: Mark it Grander , Netherlands

PostMon Jul 10, 2017 11:29 am

Just let me know Andy.

Would love to have you!

Cheers, Michel

PS: BBQ ISN"T included in the costs.
For Humanity!
26th at Autum Invasion 2016
Offline

Thunderboy

Hawk Talon

  • Posts: 811
  • Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:04 pm
  • Location: Netherlands, Nijmegen

Re: Operation: Mark it Grander , Netherlands

PostWed Jul 12, 2017 2:37 pm

DZC fuel mission is added to the top post!
For Humanity!
26th at Autum Invasion 2016
Offline

Thunderboy

Hawk Talon

  • Posts: 811
  • Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:04 pm
  • Location: Netherlands, Nijmegen

Re: Operation: Mark it Grander , Netherlands

PostSun Jul 30, 2017 1:02 pm

Due to the low number of players, i have decided to cancel.

I will be picking a new date in early October.

If you read this and wanted to come, but could not, i would love to know why. As it will help me improve for a next time.

Cheers, Michel
For Humanity!
26th at Autum Invasion 2016
Offline

Shikatanai

  • Posts: 114
  • Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:54 pm

Re: Operation: Cancelled

PostSun Jul 30, 2017 6:44 pm

I'm interested in general but regarding the distance I'd have to take I have to think about if it is worth the time and planning.
So for me personally a 2 Day tournament would increase my interest and the number of players should be quite high. Talking about double digits at least... As the system is quite new it will take time to increase the community to that level but I think in the future DFC has the potential to grow a really solid competitive scene.
Offline
User avatar

J.D. Welch

Hawk Talon

  • Posts: 5215
  • Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 7:16 am
  • Location: Gilbert, AZ, USA

Re: Operation: Mark it Grander , Netherlands

PostMon Jul 31, 2017 5:36 am

Thunderboy wrote:Due to the low number of players, i have decided to cancel.

:cry:

Thunderboy wrote:I will be picking a new date in early October.

:)

Best of luck next time!
I love my job (well, I love having a job), but a bad day of gaming beats a good day of work every time!

http://www.theroadtovalhalla.blogspot.com
Offline

Thunderboy

Hawk Talon

  • Posts: 811
  • Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:04 pm
  • Location: Netherlands, Nijmegen

Re: Operation: Cancelled

PostMon Jul 31, 2017 6:16 pm

Shikatanai wrote:I'm interested in general but regarding the distance I'd have to take I have to think about if it is worth the time and planning.
So for me personally a 2 Day tournament would increase my interest and the number of players should be quite high. Talking about double digits at least... As the system is quite new it will take time to increase the community to that level but I think in the future DFC has the potential to grow a really solid competitive scene.


Its the same for me. Wife and daughter some how care to see me and enjoy tine with me....
Thank you for your feedback

J.D. Welch wrote:
Thunderboy wrote:Due to the low number of players, i have decided to cancel.

:cry:

Thunderboy wrote:I will be picking a new date in early October.

:)

Best of luck next time!


Thank you JD!
For Humanity!
26th at Autum Invasion 2016
Offline

Thunderboy

Hawk Talon

  • Posts: 811
  • Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:04 pm
  • Location: Netherlands, Nijmegen

Re: Operation: Cancelled

PostMon Aug 07, 2017 8:29 pm

I have picked a new date!

DFC will be 7th of October, 1250pts clash tournament as listen on the first page.

DZC will be om the 8th of October, as a BETA demo/test day, I have preliminairy premission for this.
This is subjected to the progres of the in house testing!!!
We will also be making terrain to go with V2.0.

I will be listing more details in an new post!

Cheers, Michel
For Humanity!
26th at Autum Invasion 2016
Previous

Return to Tournaments and Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron